Resist training

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Chicanery

Re: Resist training

Post by Chicanery »

hey wap can you help me out? i have 88 and I need to get to 90ish. can we re visit the pricing for this order? Thanks!

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

worked fast and perfect couldnt ask for anything better

Raiko98
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Raiko98 »

+1 Excellent service, excellent pricing. Only way to train resist! Shout out to Ohm for having his brother make a nice macro to speed this service up even more. Thx again WAP

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

You guys rock! Thank you very much for giving me a shot to help!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Chicanery

Post by Chicanery »

Chicanery wrote:hey wap can you help me out? i have 88 and I need to get to 90ish. can we re visit the pricing for this order? Thanks!

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Just need to go up 2points? That make take 20mins tops lol. Sure. 10k. Costs me 1500-2000 just to re stable all the wyrms.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Chicanery

Post by Chicanery »

I should have been more specific. Can I participate for 1 hour to get somewhere above 90 for x price?

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Chicanery wrote:I should have been more specific. Can I participate for 1 hour to get somewhere above 90 for x price?
Not a problem. I'll try to fit you tomorrow if that works
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

thejavabuddha

Post by thejavabuddha »

I'd still like a go as well. PM me and let me know when you're available. I'll work around your schedule the best that I can.
Arhat - GM Dexxer
Alister - GM Mage
Calvin Klein - GM Blacksmith
Thom - GM Bard
IKEA - Crappy Carpenter

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

I call next.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

I want to apologize for being away, had a death IRL that has taken up most of my time the last week and a half. I will be back to doing training sessions this week and should be good to ago. Again im sorry to those who have PMed, ill make sure everyone gets done this week Thanks WAP
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

bro, apology not needed. Take care of you and yours. Sorry about ya'lls loss man.

Zanzabar
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zanzabar »

ya bud... fuck this game... real life comes first ... never apologize for things you cant control ... you told me already but ima reiterate sorry for your lose bud

karakoy canavari

Post by karakoy canavari »

hi, I would like to use your service. I will make up a dexxer. so he must have 100 str thats ok. also I need to make like 60k, just need to finish my bard first now only got 10k. anyway I will post on this thread once i got enough cash. may take a few weeks tho. btw sorry for your loss.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Thank you guys, means a lot. Its part of life unfortunately. Finished a char tonight, and ready for more. Karakoy just let me know when you're ready!
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg