N-C Arena Recruiting Player Run Vendors!!

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

N-C Arena Recruiting Player Run Vendors!!

Post by Lambo »

Over the last several weeks the N-C Area has became quite a hot spot for action of all sorts. People coming in and out all day.

N-C is looking to host several player run vendors in the area.

Great way for new players to create extra income or vets to sell off their unwanted goods!

[size=150]What we are looking for?[/size]

GM Weps
Scrolls
Spell Books/Rune Books
GM Armor
Magic Weps
Aids
Magic Armor
Rares
Resources

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
L33T OUTFITS of L33T CLOTH
and
Sandals

Contact Lambo/Abyz/WAP in the forums to get Co Owned to this house. All profits will go to seller and there will be no fee whatsoever.

Get spots while they last!
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

WarmApplepie

Re: N-C Arena Recruiting Player Run Vendors!!

Post by WarmApplepie »

Any newer players that need a gate or runes to this area please feel free to ask any of us. I'd also like to put together a rune library in my patio or keep so that u can go anywhere from ACE!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I would be up for this is every person able to de-friend had integrity.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

if* ? or am i reading that wrong.

Either way, sorry you feel that way. As i have a track record pretty long that is all positive. Im willing to write up some sort of agreement for peace of mind for anyone looking to put up vendors, if staff would like to get involved im all for it as well.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Return to “Player Run Vendors”