Selling SOS junk Paintings, Body Parts, Shells, and Pillows

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Eastwood

Selling SOS junk Paintings, Body Parts, Shells, and Pillows

Post by Eastwood »

Recently found a crazy fisherman's IDOC, he did at least a few hundred SOS's in his career. I figured I would try to sell some of this stuff and give a good home rather than trash barrel it immediately.

If you have need of body parts (for your dungeon house), shells, pillows, paintings, and a few other pieces of junk, it can be all yours at a price and time investment far lower than ever trying to fish this crap up yourself.

There are approximately 799 items. 28 various paintings, 20 pillows, 250 various shells, about 400 body parts (skulls, heads, torsos, bones, etc), and some barrel staves, 2 globes, a stool. Whatever.

SB 10k
Attachments
Fishing Crap.jpg
Fishing Crap.jpg (29.51 KiB) Viewed 2120 times
Catskills 97-99

Capitalist

Re: Selling SOS junk Paintings, Body Parts, Shells, and Pill

Post by Capitalist »

Fill up chests and I'll pay you 2k per chest.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

Vega,

Can you explain that a little more? I'll play ball, I also happen to have about 250 wooden fished up chests from this haul so that's no problem.

Do you just want each chest to have 125 items in it basically? regardless of organization? What do you mean?
Catskills 97-99

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Put 5 or 6 item types per chest until you run out, then stack them until you're out of loot.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

You mean consolidate it to 125 items per chest?

Its almost like that already, I separated some stuff for better visual for the picture most of the objects are stacked on eachother. So where you see one torso there might be 50, but about 4 or 5 of those bags are at 125 items of just shells and body parts. Should I just assume your offer is for about 2k per full chest, so about 12k?
Catskills 97-99

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Correct.

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

Yeah I can put 125 items per container for you if you buy it. You are the currently highest bidder, I don't really expect a ton of interest in this stuff but I'm going to let it run for at least 24 hours.
Catskills 97-99

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I smell porch bomb lol, not bad for 2k.

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

Ending this auction in about 24 hours. Right now capatilist bids 2k per 125 item chest of this stuff. By my calculation that's about 6-7 chests since there is nearly 800 items.
Catskills 97-99

Return to “Other”