Triple Bridged Towers on grass

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Triple Bridged Towers on grass

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

a swallow wrote:rofl needs are not grandfathered.
Can anyone translate this?
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

They are grandfathered, If you took them down and tried to put back up in same spot they will not go. House placing rules were messed with recently and he took advantage of it. Rules no longer ONCE again allow you to do this. Congrats on getting these down in time.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
a swallow wrote:rofl needs are not grandfathered.
Can anyone translate this?
I believe he's implying that you have a gem here and grandfathered or not that they hold value. I would imagine this would be his admission based on a castle and tower combo that he got beaten down for.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:Grandfathered means that they go against the current placement rules but will not be removed.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

TjPlusMinus

Post by TjPlusMinus »

Well i know your starting Bid is 4 mil and i do not know what ur "private bidders" are offering , But until i see what someone has offered ill throw 2 Castles down now for a bid also have silver as payment also

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

TjPlusMinus wrote:Well i know your starting Bid is 4 mil and i do not know what ur "private bidders" are offering , But until i see what someone has offered ill throw 2 Castles down now for a bid also have silver as payment also

2 deeds won't get it. Thanks for the bump though. SB is 4 mil

TjPlusMinus

Post by TjPlusMinus »

Not a Problem, did not need one anyways... not enough people posting =/. Just Curious if anyone has put any sort of offer in.. I want see what people are offering Before i decide to actually purchase. The Price really is not that bad, I mean i paid more than that for my One tower at Trinsic bank

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

I privately offered 2.59 mil for them, but I firmly believe he can get 3-5+ if he waits for the right buyer.

TjPlusMinus

Post by TjPlusMinus »

Yea i sure..like i said if i can get enough of the right support to do events i will purchase ..like my previous post

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Can I buy just the middle one?
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Demetrius

Post by Demetrius »

Grats on the placement but this might be a tough sell because the people that can afford them don't need/want them and those that want them cant afford them.
Hang on to the them and friend some people so that they can have the last man standing competitions....just a thought.
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Happy Gilmore wrote:They are grandfathered, If you took them down and tried to put back up in same spot they will not go. House placing rules were messed with recently and he took advantage of it. Rules no longer ONCE again allow you to do this. Congrats on getting these down in time.

How did he know to "take advantage of it"? Were there release notes somewhere about house placement getting changed?

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Myrnae wrote:
Happy Gilmore wrote:They are grandfathered, If you took them down and tried to put back up in same spot they will not go. House placing rules were messed with recently and he took advantage of it. Rules no longer ONCE again allow you to do this. Congrats on getting these down in time.

How did he know to "take advantage of it"? Were there release notes somewhere about house placement getting changed?

I didn't know... I had a bunch of a spots and I was trying to see how much i could fit in there. nothing more.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

I can confirm there was no conspiracy or scheming here. Nordic-Icemonkey was just in the right place at the right time and secured himself some GF'd goodness.

death12

Post by death12 »

Opps