IDOC Location of Tower, HIGHLY DESIREABLE

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Huxley

IDOC Location of Tower, HIGHLY DESIREABLE

Post by Huxley »

This is a forum post and it is not spam.
Thank you :) +1

I am looking to share the location of an IDOC that I cannot be a part of, for a price. I know the exact location and time of the fall within 1-2 hours.

Information will be shared within 2 hours of the IDOC fall with all who purchase said information.

You are buying:
- The exact location of an IDOC tower
- The approximate time of the IDOC tower fall within a couple of hours

I do not guarantee that the tower WILL fall, nor that you will get any loot. At present, I am the only one here (with reasonable assurance, I used 5 reveal scrolls but I cannot see off-line players).

Price for information is a small brick.

Thank you and happy IDOCing!
Last edited by Huxley on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Capitalist

Re: IDOC Location of Tower, HIGHLY DESIREABLE

Post by Capitalist »

laughed out loud hard, ty for this
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Huxley

Post by Huxley »

I should of put, "will make you laughing out loud for 2x SB."

I do bet that you are searching your arse off right now :)

Trying to make a buck after being away for a while. Honest deal and only a few hours left!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I just refreshed my houses after being out of town for a week a couple of hours ago. So unless it's this new episode of The Walking Dead, I care not.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Huxley

Post by Huxley »

Oooo, that comes back soon!

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

OMG the juicyness in this place. This is just 2 of like 200 bags of placed rares. This guy was loaded.
Attachments
Vegadidnotgetit.PNG
Vegadidnotgetit.PNG (63.43 KiB) Viewed 2429 times

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

By the way Vega. Where did you go on vacation? Your living room?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Dook Dooker wrote:By the way Vega. Where did you go on vacation? Your living room?

"I don't always pretend I obtained massive loot, but when I do, I post semi-rares and call it 2 of 200 bags."

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

You always have to resort to dogging on my heritage. It's sad really. Veni Vidi Vici

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

France conquered Murica?

Being French is possibly the worst thing on Earth. If there was a player from Papua New Guinea, you better bet I'd respond with cannibalism.

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

Well I live in the U.S Vega. I'm also French canadian. I'm more canadian then French. I just happen to be bilingual which to you i know sounds like some type of sandwich. But it's not.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I hope English isn't one of those languages. Otherwise. I get. To start typing. Like thislol.

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

How many languages do you speak Vega? I mean besides tiramisu? I know it sounds like a language but you're just hungry...... Again. Fact of the matter is you're so angry and it's absolutely made my day. I cannot wait to rub more in your face. Which is the first thing that came to mind when I opened this bag of 21 horse dungs.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Your level of trash talk is almost as unfortunate as the fact that you thought "it is absolutely made my day" was part of your "bilingual" efforts.

Man to man though: You do know that my status and wealth is so ridiculously high that only a GM could obtain one of the two and that I couldn't care less (shut up Malaikat), right?

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

You mad bro? lol