Verifying the rules on multiple accounts

Topics related to Second Age
thejavabuddha

Verifying the rules on multiple accounts

Post by thejavabuddha »

To be clear, is the rule three accounts per person, or per household? The reason I'm asking is, my wife, strangely enough, has expressed interest in playing UO with me. I'm not sure if it is because the game actually looks interesting (especially the crafting aspect) or if she's just trying to share in something that I'm interested in. Either way, I have my three accounts that I'm usually playing all at once; macroing on a couple while I run around and hunt on my third. So, if my wife started playing, would I have accounts banned because I have 4 logged in on the same address? Even if they were not all logged in at the same time, would that still be an offense - having 4 accounts tied to the same address?

Thank you for the info!
Arhat - GM Dexxer
Alister - GM Mage
Calvin Klein - GM Blacksmith
Thom - GM Bard
IKEA - Crappy Carpenter

Ill Gates

Re: Verifying the rules on multiple accounts

Post by Ill Gates »

Sometimes in life we have to make sacrifices for our significant others.

Or tell her to get her own hobby.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

thejavabuddha

Post by thejavabuddha »

Ill Gates wrote:Sometimes in life we have to make sacrifices for our significant others.

Or tell her to get her own hobby.
Hah! I like option #2...

I just want to see if she can create an account, and I'll just be careful not to have all my toons logged in at the same time, or if I'll have to...*gulp*...sacrifice one of my accounts to her and have only two myself. That'll be a sad day.
Arhat - GM Dexxer
Alister - GM Mage
Calvin Klein - GM Blacksmith
Thom - GM Bard
IKEA - Crappy Carpenter

Anarcho
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Anarcho »

You can only create 3 accounts per IP, and have 3 accounts per person.

If you need accounts created for a family member in your household, PM me with requested usernames and I'll set you up.

We do monitor these things so it is important to make sure staff are aware of your situation and that these accounts aren't used and exploited out of their intended means.