Taming House in the Desert

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Taming House in the Desert

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Are you tired of getting PK'd in the desert while you gain taming skill? Do you want to tame in a house that even Elk Eater can't kill you in? Well this is the house for you. put your tamer out on the top with nothing on him and start your taming loop. Then just get your alt to run around with basically nothing to loose while dragging spawn to the house.

SB: 110k
(This covers what i actually paid for the deed and grandfathered footstools.)

Last edited by Drunk'n Disorder on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Taming House in the Desert

Post by Elk Eater »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:Do you want to tame in a house that even Elk Eater can't kill you in?
If you do, you'd better keep looking!

Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

LOL, well yes you can still die, but luckily you won't have anything on you when you do.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The only interest I have in this thread is knowing whether Elk Eater kills that few of people where it was convenient enough to search out those screenshots, or if he took the time to save killing an afk newbie char taming.

protip: I'll be entertained either way!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

I save all my screenshots, I should have recorded me trying to find these, my method:

1) Open a recent screenshot in Windows Photo Viewer

2) Rapidly click the "->" button while staring at the screen to scroll through the images as fast as humanly possible.

3) When I see a flash of desert, stop and examine the photo. If it's this house copy it to another folder to post, if its not, move on!

A helpful trick for those who scroll through their screens with Windows Photo Viewer: make a new folder for the screens you want to pull out. When you find one in WPV you can right click on it and copy, which actually copies the file, then paste into your folder to separate the ones you need.

Edit: Regarding taking the time to save a screenshot, its automagic in Razor, so it actually takes more time to cull all the newbies I kill (until I go looking for specific screenshots).
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Jiriki

Post by Jiriki »

SB

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

ends 48 hrs after last bid.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Thanks to Jiriki for a fast easy buy out i couldn't refuse.

Jiriki

Post by Jiriki »

Quick and easy
Thank you

Return to “Housing”