Gork

Re: N-C vs PEE The Epic Video

Post by Gork »

Ill Gates wrote:You can fight us.
Awesome fights tonight buddy!! see you out there

Gork

Post by Gork »

Malaikat wrote:What am I missing? Someone persuade me on this...because I think I'm the only PvPer in UO history who doesn't prefer or even enjoy group fights over solo.

It can be fun, sure, and there's a lot going on in the aggregate. However, individually it's crazy boring and way slower than solo pvp. During an entire round gork didn't do anything aside from walk around casting self-heals. He doesn't bother to cycle his hally, there are two or three spells to worry about casting or defending, and he has time throughout the entire video to manual target. You try to manual target in a duel or 1v1 field fight...I dare you.

Aggregated the pace is break-neck, and it makes for a kickass promotional video, but per individual you could group fight while eating a sandwich. Yawn.
My guess is that you never had 4 tanks trying to hit you with hallies while dropping on you. This post makes you look bad brah.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Gork wrote:
Malaikat wrote:What am I missing? Someone persuade me on this...because I think I'm the only PvPer in UO history who doesn't prefer or even enjoy group fights over solo.

It can be fun, sure, and there's a lot going on in the aggregate. However, individually it's crazy boring and way slower than solo pvp. During an entire round gork didn't do anything aside from walk around casting self-heals. He doesn't bother to cycle his hally, there are two or three spells to worry about casting or defending, and he has time throughout the entire video to manual target. You try to manual target in a duel or 1v1 field fight...I dare you.

Aggregated the pace is break-neck, and it makes for a kickass promotional video, but per individual you could group fight while eating a sandwich. Yawn.
My guess is that you never had 4 tanks trying to hit you with hallies while dropping on you. This post makes you look bad brah.
Bullshit! I've flipped a coin four times and gotten all heads...

Thanks for not understanding and, as a result, making my point. Group pvp is equal parts running, luck, loading then canceling the same spell over and over, and spitting Cheetos onto a tattered headset microphone.

No thanks, I'd rather go it alone.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Malaikat wrote:
Gork wrote:

Bullshit! I've flipped a coin four times and gotten all heads...

Thanks for not understanding and, as a result, making my point. Group pvp is equal parts running, luck, loading then canceling the same spell over and over, and spitting Cheetos onto a tattered headset microphone.

No thanks, I'd rather go it alone.
It's not for everyone. I enjoy running solo, but group warfare is a totally different minigame... A very fun, but hectic experience.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I reserve my Cheetos spit for more worthwhile endeavors...like Browns games.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Gork

Post by Gork »

Mal is a theoretical genius.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

My genius is as theoretical as gravity.