Events: Move slower after you get the flag.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Events: Move slower after you get the flag.

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

Well it's a little bit silly to let people run at full speed after they get the flag, because theres no paralyze, and wall of stone is pretty easy to get past.

All you have to do is have one guy run in with gheal precasted, and he will almost always get the flag. This suggestion should add more team effort into the event, because you would need a team of people to keep the flag guy healed.

time2a

Re: Events: Move slower after you get the flag.

Post by time2a »

naw, fine how it is. People need to work on being a team as it is without this suggested idea. IMO>

Teknix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Teknix »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR wrote:Well it's a little bit silly to let people run at full speed after they get the flag, because theres no paralyze, and wall of stone is pretty easy to get past.

i would have agreed with you on this issue until recently. never really played a mage in ctf matchs until these past few games that i entered into. WOS's are your only friend and can slow that flag carrier down, but only if you're prepared to throw them down. most of my WOS's were poorly placed (and probably pissed my teammates off), but numerous times i had guys waiting outside of the inside of my base b/c of those walls. i would say i was 80% defensive and 20% offensive. we won, but we did have good flag carriers.
chumbucket wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:chum RPs a thief
Roleplays?!?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Well the reason I thought of this was beceause I was playing Double Domination at that cave arena, and there was no stopping the runners what so ever, it was pretty much kill the guy with your flag, and there were so many healers that was like impossible.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Want to try enabling field spells in CTF Cave?

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Derrick wrote:Want to try enabling field spells in CTF Cave?
All of them please :)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

All field spells except para are now enabled in Cave CTF

time2a

Post by time2a »

Noice! Beware my never Wall of DOOM

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

I think the other suggestions to fixing ctf are far more important...such as everyone hotkeying all flag things...

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

It's kind of off topic, but I suggest that if you're going to allow a restock stone type of thing on these events, then you allow paralyze and let people get trapped pouches, since paralyze is a very valid PvP Spell and tactic, and in my opinion is not the least bit cheap or unfair, the only people who would truly suffer are pure warriors and thats conditional on if they bring or receive no trapped pouches/magic arrow wands.