nevermind

Topics related to Second Age
The Gods

nevermind

Post by The Gods »

idk wtf or how my coal just disappeared right in front of me...was locked down and even if it wasnt no one is in my house...i detected hidden just in case...has this ever happened to anyone else before...or if i was mistaken and wasnt locked down..does coal diappear on ground of house in less than 5 mins?
Last edited by The Gods on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bixby Legbone

Re: locked down item disappeared?

Post by Bixby Legbone »

The Gods wrote:idk wtf or how my coal just disappeared right in front of me...was locked down and even if it wasnt no one is in my house...i detected hidden just in case...has this ever happened to anyone else before...or if i was mistaken and wasnt locked down..does coal diappear on ground of house in less than 5 mins?

Coal, spam, house deeds, christmas trophies, wreath deeds, and some other things will decay super fast if not locked down.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Bixby Legbone wrote:
The Gods wrote:idk wtf or how my coal just disappeared right in front of me...was locked down and even if it wasnt no one is in my house...i detected hidden just in case...has this ever happened to anyone else before...or if i was mistaken and wasnt locked down..does coal diappear on ground of house in less than 5 mins?

Coal, spam, house deeds, christmas trophies, wreath deeds, and some other things will decay super fast if not locked down.
hmm...musta not been locked down then...had to piles of it and thot both were locked down but i guess 1 wasnt...damn...o well...thanks! just wasnt sure if coal was newbied or not cuz i know newbied items decay on floor of house super fast

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Is there a comprehensive list of these things in the FAQ section? I know when I started here I lost a tower deed and nearly quit because of it.