trophies

Topics related to Second Age
The Gods

trophies

Post by The Gods »

winter festive and xmas trophy? do they have same silver amount?

Downs

Re: trophies

Post by Downs »

i just checked in jhelom, the winter festive ones are 2 silver. they are awesome white though
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Downs wrote:i just checked in jhelom, the winter festive ones are 2 silver. they are awesome white though
and how much are the xmas ones? 10?...i bet there are some festive ones that are rarer color/shapes that y i picked 2 of em outta 3

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

For anyone who is currently acquiring trophies, please note that any white colored trophies currently have an incorrect hue that was accidentally copied from the snow pile. The hue color will be changing for our next restart, and will be a much more subtle color of white. This will effect all currently existing trophies. Also all gold trophies will be changing hue as well, and will be a somewhat brighter yellow trophy instead.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Downs

Post by Downs »

how many different hues are there for the festive trophies kavian?
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

cmon kaivan....grandfather them.. That hue was by far the best gift you could get.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

We really can't grandfather these things due to the way that they are coded, nor can we really change the overall design without causing a lot of problems.

Edit: Also, we can't answer exactly how many types or hues of trophies are available, nor their chance of appearing. That will have to be worked.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Why change it at all? Does it break the system to keep a color?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

Simply put, our system intended certain colors to exist, and one of those colors being incorrect is an issue that needs to be fixed.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Even though they are worth less than the 10 silver ones for now, I like the festive ones much better. Who knows. Maybe they'll be discontinued after this year and become more rare.

Awesome job on the Santa system again this year. Unlimited furn dye tubs rarity/worth seems to be secure . It's good to see that. (And I don't even own one currently)

Only a few people slipped up and put their trophies in a bag this year. Much less than last year. But we'll have to see how it turns out in the next couple weeks. :twisted:
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Yeah the colored trophies are awesome. Only trophies I actually have any desire to hang on to since I wasn't around to win any with my name on 'em.
^

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Do you have to carve bodies to get trophies? I have killed over 2500 of these things and no trophy. Wilderness and dungeons. Are they getting stolen off the mob by thieves? (snoop/steal) I'm won't be going to Vegas this year if this is my luck for upcoming 2015.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Myrnae wrote:I'm won't be going to Vegas this year if this is my luck for upcoming 2015.
Ya I heard Vega charges people a couple of trophies to enter his new years bash. Shame bro. Keep farming! Drop rates increased!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Drop rates increased? ha.
Where? and even if so, the spawn rates are decreased lol - anyway done whining I guess.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Myrnae wrote:Drop rates increased? ha.
Where? and even if so, the spawn rates are decreased lol - anyway done whining I guess.
Spawn rates are not decreased and in a few locations, the spawn rates have been increased since the first day of the holiday monsters.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.