o

Topics related to Second Age
Jin Lee

o

Post by Jin Lee »

im sorry everyone apparently i was a little flustered when i made this post and needed to wine some. i retract my comment of this or him being the reason players are leaving. i was compleatly wrong
Last edited by Jin Lee on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: This is Why people are leaving this shard

Post by chumbucket »

Next thing you know, you'll have to be at your computer to fight NPCs with your dragon army!

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Some people use macros to gather rares without being present.

Some people use items to prevent people from using macros to gather rares without being present.

Some people gather rares while being present.

His tactic is as good and clean (dare I say cleaner and better) than the player who runs 3 AFK rare collectors all day.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Jin Lee

Post by Jin Lee »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:Some people use macros to gather rares without being present.

Some people use items to prevent people from using macros to gather rares without being present.

Some people gather rares while being present.

His tactic is as good and clean (dare I say cleaner and better) than the player who runs 3 AFK rare collectors all day.
funny thing is he runs 3 afk rare collecters all day all the time also! ( Derga, Agora, Talus)and he is almost never attended , where as i need to sleep with one eye open to have a chance

N-C Events

Post by N-C Events »

Not being able to afk macro makes you not want to play the game ?

This seems fairly ironic.

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

Jin Lee wrote:its players like RAMMAR that want to do nothing but greefing other players , like here he places boats all around Damaged Books Spawn and put his books on deck so no one else can run a macro here to get them , even though hes not even camping them himself
It looks like you're doing alright for yourself without the books:
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=60771
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=60770
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=60769

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Use more clients, I'm sure that will help!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Maybe you should complain about something on a server that banned you less than 3 months ago for posting screenshots gathering rares with 4 accounts. MyUOSA also shows you using too many clients. Please leave the server.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

So the books aren't respawning? I thought as soon as a player moves the original rare spawn, the respawning timer begins regardless of where the item is....

I don't get it.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Jin Lee wrote:its players like RAMMAR that want to do nothing but greefing other players , like here he places boats all around Damaged Books Spawn and put his books on deck so no one else can run a macro here to get them , even though hes not even camping them himself
*wah wah* dis guy isn't letting me have leet pixels! I quit!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Rose wrote:So the books aren't respawning? I thought as soon as a player moves the original rare spawn, the respawning timer begins regardless of where the item is....

I don't get it.

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

lol
Last edited by Millerisfuntoplay on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

Sounds like someone needs a hug. Stop posting stupid shit no one cares about. After reading your complaint you look like a your mad at RAMMAR because he is better at this game than you. Grow a pair of nuts dude

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Ram is a pimp. Keep up the good work.

People are leaving because they can't afk collect a rare going for 125k-250k per. Yup!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: o

Post by Elk Eater »

I think having an existing set of books on screen ruins the target by type: books razor setup, the macro tries for the existing books even though there are new ones on the screen when they spawn.

Another possibility is if razor is using system messages to look for razors "item type not found" message to go away before making the steal attempt it can force a slower every-ten-seconds macro instead of a much faster milliseconds-after-spawn macro.

I don't rare hunt but those would be my guess.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.