Taken out

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Re: Selling houses! Updated! New!!

Post by a swallow »

bump
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Last edited by Drunk'n Disorder on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

I confirm
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

BUMP