vendor fell

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

The Gods

vendor fell

Post by The Gods »

To whoever got my weps from my magic wep vendor that fell....congrats...idk how many more weps were left on em or how many good power vanqs and charged weps were left but i hope sumone did get em stead of decaying on ground cuz there were some good weps on there last time i checked :P def forgot bout paying em cuz of work lately...also be taking lil break from uo prolly for bout month on and off....so ill put up vendors there again in bout a month or so when i get back into the uo mood...there still my armor vendor tho with few suits and shields left...during this break ill still be checking forums case there stuff i wanna buy or sell and get on for that and refreshing houses or if someone needs anything from me...ect but i will be back soon or on and off for next month or so...maybe i should have put this is 2nd age discussion but since m saying there still some armor to buy i feel it fits in this section
Attachments
God of Greed_4-23_20.56.jpg

Orion GM B^D

Re: vendor fell

Post by Orion GM B^D »

That sucks man.

The gold goes fast sometimes.

Good luck to you!
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

:) thx buddy. .just hope someone got em instead of them decaying on ground cuz there were some good weps and db and gt ones too :p

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

well that sucks
I haven't been on much lately but I used to hit that vendor regularly, you sell nice stuff at fair prices. I saw recently it was missing; didn't realize it fell, fucking bummer. I got a +20 Silver Power Warhammer ages ago for a great price and I still use it when I want to zone out and kill a few liches for old times sake.

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

Items don't decay on house steps or inside. Someone yoinked them.
<Vega> cruising for a bruising with my fast ass![/size]
[00:01] <Jumbi> any other idiotic questions
[00:01] <Jumbi> no i cant tell your sex i am not a fortune teller!
[00:01] <Jumbi> leave me alone
[00:02] <Vega> rofl

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

thats good to know then that least sum1 got em stead of decaying and going to waste :p