archer bot macro?

Topics related to Second Age
sircharlestha3rd

archer bot macro?

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

I have two archer toons with gm healing. It would be nice to have them cross heal each other as they take damage. any suggestions?

Orion GM B^D

Re: archer bot macro?

Post by Orion GM B^D »

sircharlestha3rd wrote:I have two archer toons with gm healing. It would be nice to have them cross heal each other as they take damage. any suggestions?
As long as they are within 2 tiles, you should be able to run heal macro on the other
and heal every 5 seconds.

Double click bandaids [right click to [convert to type]
Wait for target
Absolute Target
Pause 5.00sec
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Grimoric

Post by Grimoric »

sircharlestha3rd wrote:I have two archer toons with gm healing. It would be nice to have them cross heal each other as they take damage. any suggestions?
Razor dont let you check another characters health so the only way is to auto heal in a loop ever 20 sec or the timing you need.

/Grim

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Grimoric wrote:
Razor dont let you check another characters health so the only way is to auto heal in a loop ever 20 sec or the timing you need.

/Grim

You can however, use snooping among other things to throw messages at will back and forth assuming you have no skill. Looping heal is fine as well, but you have to presume you're poisoned, so 5secs won't do.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

I have the exact macro you're looking for. msg me- they will attack reds/greys, reds being last- also they heal eachother, it's amazing. msg me