Grass Keep With Large Front Yard

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Grass Keep With Large Front Yard

Post by Capitalist »

CY runes will be handed to the buyer and said buyer won't be harassed by me or my affiliates.

SB castle deed
BO 1.5

All of my auctions end 48 hours after the starting bid.

Vega @ IRC / Capitalist @ Forums. Happy bidding.

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Re: Grass Keep With Large Front Yard

Post by Capitalist »

^
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

^

Magnus Bane

Post by Magnus Bane »

Considering it is you selling it i have a feeling that you have more than one CY rune and any buyer will be harrased

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

Magnus Bane wrote:Considering it is you selling it i have a feeling that you have more than one CY rune and any buyer will be harrased
I have known him to be a honest merchant and I do not think he would jeopardize his trading reputation on something as silly as LOS killing someone on the one safe tile that they have inside a keep. If I was interested in the location I would not hesitate to purchase it. Looks like a possible castle spot given enough patience or investment and the expenditure of 400k over deed is worth it just to hold onto the land.

Coholic

Post by Coholic »

Yup, I don't like Vega much in game, but he is a quality buyer/seller.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

You'd have to be pretty flagrant in order for Vega to want to harass you from the CY of a house he just sold you.
^

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

^

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

TI_Smithy wrote:
Magnus Bane wrote:Considering it is you selling it i have a feeling that you have more than one CY rune and any buyer will be harrased
I have known him to be a honest merchant and I do not think he would jeopardize his trading reputation on something as silly as LOS killing someone on the one safe tile that they have inside a keep. If I was interested in the location I would not hesitate to purchase it. Looks like a possible castle spot given enough patience or investment and the expenditure of 400k over deed is worth it just to hold onto the land.
agreed very much so...with..everything u said

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

^

Draconian

Post by Draconian »

This isn't worth a fraction of what you're asking. You should learn the basics of Economics, my greedy associate.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Don't attach yourself to my enterprise. When I insult you, it's not because we're partners of any kind. You are a bottom feeder and always will be.

Draconian

Post by Draconian »

For once you're right! You don't insult me because we're associates, you insult me because you have nothing of value to say.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

I'll take Vega at his word.

SB.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

1 day remains