Acquisition of rares

Topics related to Second Age
Seeth

Acquisition of rares

Post by Seeth »

I've kind of been going all trammel lately, and was curious to know how difficult it is to obtain spawning rares. Do people have them on timers/camped/etc 24/7 or is there any likelihood of me randomly recalling around to some rare/semi-rare spots and finding them sitting there waiting or do would I need to camp them to have any chance of success?

Capitalist

Re: Acquisition of rares

Post by Capitalist »

You can get the worst semi-rares sometimes. Actual rares, good luck.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Seeth wrote:I've kind of been going all trammel lately, and was curious to know how difficult it is to obtain spawning rares. Do people have them on timers/camped/etc 24/7 or is there any likelihood of me randomly recalling around to some rare/semi-rare spots and finding them sitting there waiting or do would I need to camp them to have any chance of success?
Multi account cheaters camp 24/7 good luck. You won't get squat. Better off farming gold and buying em from the same cheaters ;)

satori

Post by satori »

Yes Galendae knows everything just ask him! Did you know that one of those cheaters is actually Bigfoot? And he plays from his cell inside area 51! Stupid Yeti cheater taking the rares! Galendae you are the most dillusional person on UOSA. Stop making false accusations because of things you think happen inside that fantasy world head of yours.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Hmmmmmmm.....
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

satori wrote:Yes Galendae knows everything just ask him! Did you know that one of those cheaters is actually Bigfoot? And he plays from his cell inside area 51! Stupid Yeti cheater taking the rares! Galendae you are the most dillusional person on UOSA. Stop making false accusations because of things you think happen inside that fantasy world head of yours.

Touched a nerve apparently. Or maybe someone has a guilty conscience.

here is a thread that points out exactly my point.
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=58528

And on a side note the guy is playing again.

satori

Post by satori »

Or maybe you have accused me and friends of mine of similar things in the past on many occasions. And yes that guy is playing again.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

satori wrote:Or maybe you have accused me and friends of mine of similar things in the past on many occasions. And yes that guy is playing again.

Friends? Imaginary friends, like schill accounts?

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

The whole rare/mare game is only for a handful of players. I wish everything spawned in different random locations so everyone had a chance to get something cool. I gotta work irl so I don't have time to camp rares/mares/and idocs 24/7. :(

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

double post.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I'm not familiar with camping rares and the shasy tactics that go on there. But i do know that if stuff was spawned in random locations or if mares were more randomly spawned, the people who have the most time to camp them or set up their multi-account whatever would still dominate the spawns. Sooner or later the randomness will seem alot less random and nothing would change as long as their are wizards out there with more free time than you.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

If rares spawned at random locations .......... most would never be found. Just saying.

If rare spawn locations are known, it's a fair fight among those that bother to collect them.

Seeth

Post by Seeth »

Farm gazers, buy rares from cheaters. Got it!

nightfishing

Post by nightfishing »

Just to clear up some flat out falsehoods in this thread: Bigfoot is NOT a Yeti.
[23:59] <notorious> STFU NAPKIN YOURE NEW
[23:59] <[napkin]> lol
[23:59] <notorious> STOP NAMEDROPPING

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Are you saying you don't think there would be people running the map to find those random locations? I'm not sure how many would be acquired but they would most definitely be found by those who have the time and will to accomplish finding rares. Randomizing the loc would make them even more rare which would give even MORE incentive to people who have the time to easter egg hunt the whole world each day/month.

That all said, using more than 3 accounts and unauthorized uo programs is super lame. I don't understand why people don't just go to the trammel shards for all that noise.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation