Anyone get good loot from that LShape in the trin jungle?

Topics related to Second Age
Wychethyl

Anyone get good loot from that LShape in the trin jungle?

Post by Wychethyl »

Also, unless I am mistaken, that was Galen aka Seventh Son aka Gandalf aka etc etc etc's home

I ended up with a box of charged weapons, some decent vanqs, and a ton of crappy might or weaker halberds

there were a bunch of chests, but most were empty, although I'd bet he had a nice pile of regs
Attachments
galen's cesspit.jpg
galen's cesspit.jpg (249.56 KiB) Viewed 704 times

Capitalist

Re: Anyone get good loot from that LShape in the trin jungle

Post by Capitalist »

This was Sir Robin's house. So was the tower, so was the keep. I got 3 potted trees, silver, and 27 non-spawning sandals + the power hallies. I only looted two containers from there. Everything in the tower was resources (11k each reg etc). I knew that houses layout because I was friends with Robin way back when.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Patek »

I got a +20 power hally, +10 vanq bandich, couple of thunder/db power weaps and a whole metric crap tonne of junk.

I think i got the most chests at the trin L-shape and at max it was 15 misc vanq, 30 misc power and a lot of unsorted magic armor (yay!) and about 400 of each reg. The tower had the good stuff it seems as Vega already mentioned.

Cheers and take care.

- Patek

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I got squat, because I was at Warwick Castle outside London looking at real hallies, spears, axes, etc. and let me tell you that stuff is effin SCARY when you just think about people actually using those things in close-quarters battle.

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

As I was preparing to poison the charged, powers, and vanqs for my vendor, I noticed that 6 or 7 had been previously ID'd by my poisoner. They were even still smeared with poison and 'unused.' I went ahead and reapplied deadly poison to them all in the off chance that the poison charges had been depleted.

I guess Galen or Robin bought a bunch of weapons from my vendor and now I get to resell them.

So if you haven't yet, be sure to arms lore any of the charged, power, and vanqs as they might be GM deadly poisoned ones from my vendor.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I love how your screen is me killing that scrub.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.