The Zog Empire

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Galm(kB)

Re: The Zog Empire

Post by Galm(kB) »

a chinese company retook the project fyi

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

Those Red bastards?! I remember hearing something like that but was not aware it was UO:XO that they were doing. Prob with games from Asia (no offense) is that their english translation are way off and I think they do this on purpose... example: Chinese people who have lived in America or UK all their lives still speak a broken god-awful english...and they shouldn't lol.

DAMN HK LA KEKEKEK ^_^..etc

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

The Zog Empire is calling all new recruits to join up here and on other servers. Victory awaits for those who sign up before August is over with.

also, I am looking for a person whom is good with propaganda and photoshop.

AIM or PM me for more info.

-ZOG HEIL!-

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

Propaganda and photoshop, thats freakin' classic..

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

Thanks, we are a classic guild.

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

Guerre, We have given you a shot but you are just an idiot and are here by banished forever from the Zog Empire... I simply can't take your moronic ways anymore. You can at least say you made it in Zog for 3 full days...even though all you did was mooch of proper soldiers who fight for each other.

What happens to you now, we could careless. you failed and shall continue to fail at life I think.

((message to every guild that Guerre posted on their forums with disrespect. His retarded views don't reflect those of the Zog Empire... cept for Turtle bay, I could careless about them))

-Emperor Zog

poach?

Post by poach? »

I want into this guild:

I just came to UO:secondage, looking for a nice retreat from contemporary gaming at the moment: At least until Mortal Online goes live (in beta now, but its meh).

So yes, i wanna fuck up peoples world for the time being, and make some good friends. I want to feel like i have a place in this world.

Thanks,

Send me a PM

Poach

shango

Post by shango »

me and my friend might be willing to join the zog empire as well, me as pvp him as a crafter/gather. get ahold of me in irc . i added you to my aim but have yet to find u online. aim : deathheadn

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

Due to the expanding empire abroad and the lack of "Imperial" Zog's that log in here to defend the frontiers. I, Emperor Thraximus Zog shall allow the creation of a division of "locals" from this server to run Zog policy in the name of Zog Imperialism.

As of right now, I have decreed that "locals" whom join the empire on this server to be full members of the empire on any server and shall enjoy the rights of any Zog. With this said, all Local Zogs whom wish to join us shall enjoy the slaughter and perfect order that is Zoggism. All locals whom join will be declared Zogs and no longer locals. The future is ours, lets make it happen brothas and sistas.

-Emperor Thraximus Zog-

Teph

Post by Teph »

shango wrote: i added you to my aim but have yet to find u online. aim : deathheadn

you better get used to it if your joining zog

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

Our main forum is down due to massive updates and should be back kick'n later today or tomorrow.

also sorry iv been away, but it is summer and I have a life comrades. I suggest you do the same! Not like all this is going anywhere anyway. Go play in the sun and have sex with stupid girls while dancing naked on a boat or something!

-ZOG HEIL!-

ill be back when everyone gets depressed again, but for now ill be on a beach kick'n it with my summer whore. If you need me comrades ill check in once our main forums are up from time to time. If I have a guild when I get back I really don't care, I can build zog up anywhere I want... just takes my personal time to do it thus I will reward loyal comrades who keep the faith!

sorry mates, but even Emperors need vacations from all the drama queens on video gamez!

((I really didnt want to post this here but our forums are down and ..well.. who gives a fu%k what other ppl think))

-T to the Z baby!

Foxhound3857

Post by Foxhound3857 »

Kind of feels like Zog is the Galactic Empire and all other guilds and UO players are the Rebel Scum. But eventually a guild will rise to challenge you Zog, and you WILL lose. Sooner or later all great things must end.

Plea to emotion aside, I don't like the fact that several of your members go into other guild and guild recruitment threads and advertise your own guild while insulting theirs. That's bad manners and should be against the rules.

Thus, I am not interested. I merely stopped by to point out what horrible ethics this guild has as a community.

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

Those members that did such acts have been sent to the Gulags without supper.

They did that without orders from their superiors and were destroyed for it. Sometimes even I cannot control fanatical Zogs, but thats part of the fun ;)

Also Zog is finishing up attacks on another server atm, but I really would like to finish what we started on this server....im sure ill get around to it when I have time.....

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

Your posts talking trash on others recruitment pages were deleted, thrax..

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

boy, the jungle gym is full. Best move onto the slip und slide, ja? with the rest of your carebear guild