The Zog Empire

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Grake

The Zog Empire

Post by Grake »

Who we are:
The Zog Empire is an old guild from Sonoma. We have been active in PvP since 1997. The foundation of the guild was built around the domination of opponents through brute force, cunning tactics, and killing the morale of our enemies. We take no prisoners, and we show no mercy. Total annihilation is the only victory we know.

Daily Zog Activities:
Currently, the Zog Empire is restarting on UO Secondage. We have been inactive for a few days due to real life issues, but are now more focused than ever on our goals - war. Your tasks, upon joining the Zog Empire, will be to either provide resources for the war effort or train as a soldier for the war effort yourself.

Ideology:
The Zog Empire, as previously mentioned, is focused on PvP. We do realize that for a good army, we must have a good support network. Thus, the Empire embraces slaves to do our bidding. You will of course get all the perks of being a Zog Serf, which are indeed plentiful once the guild is set up. The Empire is brutal. There is no room for the weak. We do pool our materials, but are not the idiots. If you join, you will not immediately be granted access to limitless reagents. We will supply you with PvP material if you supply us with items, or training for others in the Empire.

Who we want:
PvP Characters: You will be enlisted to train others in PvP, and will immediately be able to start PvP action on our Order stone. War invites will from this point on be accepted, and sent out on a daily basis. However, we do have a stone for our slaves.. crafters, gatherers, and PvPers in training.

PvP Characters in training: You will be tasked with learning how to PvP, how to be ruthless and brutal, and other Zog attributes. Your goal is to become the best possible PvPer you possibly can. You will be terrible at first. That's ok. That is what our training stone is for. What we will NOT accept is freeloaders. You must be able to work for what you use.

PK's: We accept PKs, and embrace the PK spirit. If a person is too weak to be in ZOG, they are too weak to be alive. Mainly, the Death Squad will focus on civilians of the guilds we are at war with, but I will not hold anyone back from slaying the weak for the good of the guild.

Crafters: Alts or mains, crafters are welcome. Vendor locations will be provided, materials will also become available once we have an established base of gatherers.

Gatherers: Miners, Lumberjacks, Fishermen, and erm.. reagent pickers? Are all welcome in the Empire. You will be placed with the Crafters on the Slave stone which is free of any wars or Order/Chaos affiliation. You will have the protection of the Zog Deathsquad, and we will DEMA.. .. ask for some of your gathered material in return for the perks of being in the Empire. You will also have vendor spots available upon request.

PvM characters: While we will not accept any greedy loot hoarding slime, we will be glad to take in PvM characters who either have a PvP character in training or are willing to donate to the guild on a regular basis. Also, building up housing in certain areas would be a good thing for you to work on.

Thieves: What is a good army without a little espionage? We accept thieves, stealthers, or other shady types with open arms. You will be free to do as you please to others outside of the Empire. We are not soft-hearted, so make yourself at home among like-minded people.

Why should you join?
The Empire is not for everyone. If you enjoy the darker side of UO, world domination, lofty goals, and brutality -- the Zog Empire is for you. If you feel remorse when you kill an enemy, take from the greedy, or exact revenge -- the Zog Empire is not for you. If you even asked why you should join, the Empire is not for you.

Contact Information:
http://www.thezogempire.com
IRC: #ZOG
AIM: oOGrakeOo

email? naah..

Just PM me if you have any other questions, or go post on our forums.

Our last war on Sonoma, vs the "unstoppable" powerhouse alliance that was dominating champion spawns at the time (we have never lost a war):
Last edited by Grake on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MRGrimm

Re: The Zog Empire

Post by MRGrimm »

I was heavy heavy heavy on Sonoma back in the day... I don't remember you guys =(

Grake

Post by Grake »

Had a base in Despise, SAS was around, I remember. We have screenshots somewhere to back up our claims (or I should say Thrax does), but either way it doesn't really matter.

On a side note, is SAS playing here? It would be nice to see some old faces. I played with SAS on IPY when I was with 409, then I think our guilds merged for a time when we started WoW after it first released.

Grake

Post by Grake »

Back to the top. Still recruiting all types, and membership is growing nicely.

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

If you are the old MrGrimm of SAS.

Zog fought along side BLD in the SAS BLD wars (blood orc clan?) Grunks old guild.

Zog was also made up of people who played in HRE, WL, BoL, and other guilds.

We formed in late 98 on Sonoma but were on other servers in 97ish era.

We didn't really become big till after the ZOG =G= War of 98-99, after we won that war we were at war with everyone on sonoma (active guilds). If I recall, SAS died out after 98 for the most part. They came back years later for like a week. Everyone who played back then knew who SAS was. MasterMind, Grimm..rest of the crew. ZOG did fight SAS in a short war when they returned, but I don't think you were there during that time if you are the old Mr.Grimm.

I later ran into the person who had your old account (so he claims, but he did have the stone) and he said you sold ur account off to him...but I dunno

Grake

Post by Grake »

War has begun, get into the PvP action today, or support the war effort on our training stone..!

O'mally

Post by O'mally »

may i join.. im an active rp player.. been playing for 8 years. any other info you need let me know. Omally.. I hit the spot.

Grake

Post by Grake »

How can I get into contact with you? I looked for you on IRC. Send me a PM, or reply here with contact information and we'll talk!

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

Anyone willing is able to join our ranks if your MIND is in the right set. I don't want some weak-minded flower picker with a sense of self-rightous morals in our ranks. In combat and pvp, the only person you can rely on is yourself...and if everyone in ZOG is like that fighting side by side, we don't loose. I don't want cowards who rely on other people for help to make them look great.

Don't get me wrong, we fight and die side by side and help each other to achieve victory, but no cowards are welcome.

First you get tha money, then you get tha women, then you get tha power comrade!!

-Emperor Thraximus

O'mally

Post by O'mally »

well said darling..

I guess you owe me some money before i join your superior ranks? :)

Give me some time to work my skills up and Ill show you self defense.

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

The world is yours...!!!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

So how does one fight this Zog "empire"?
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

Easy, one picks up a weapon and fights this "Zog Empire" but there are much greater glory than random fighting to pretend you are the best kid on the block. I believe it is more fun to conquer your enemies and impose your virtual will on them...ya know like they used to do in Ancient times? :P

but... I know your type Roadkill...seems like a dime o dozen. If it is one thing I have learned on UO it is that nothing changes. Zog is currently gathering members here, we have people off the stone training a few type of characters.

We don't require members to make Pks or Reds for the Zog Deathsquads, but we do require every member to have a Main pvper on the stone that is decent before he or she is added onto the stone.

That is were we are at the moment. I now have alot of free time IRL due to being hit by a car...yes its very painful. Anyway, as of yesterday I have taken back the guild stone and will be gearing up for total war! Also if you cannot wait to fight us, feel free to declare war on us like a few others have and failed already.

The Zog has no shortage of enemies and never will.

ZOG HEIL!

Senses

Post by Senses »

Enjoying the read is fine, so if you want, we can continue here Thrax. But as you remember, you had Derrick delete my last post in your recruitment thread. I could easily do this in ours but I have chosen not to for the time being. Please direct trash talk, to trash talk forums.

Finesse

Post by Finesse »

war -F-