The Zog Empire

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Thraximus Zog

Re: The Zog Empire

Post by Thraximus Zog »

The Empire is eternal my comrades. Just at this time in my life, the emperor is party'n in the great beyond (BLAME OBAMA). If there was a server/game I would return and rebuild, it would be here. I could also bring a large number of people here from OSI if I had the drive 2. The messages and support given to me since I logged into the forum is overwhelming and is mad respect, glad to have had fun with the community on any server. I cannot spend time on a video game however due to this girl...and my work..and life... I am never home and if I am it is 2 sleep or do things to this one girl.... lol anyway, id love to come back and start a new war of conquest against the entire world..but loyal comrades must forge on a resistant or remnant force until I can return. FIGHT ON GLORIOUS COMRADES! VICTORY OR DEATH!!! ZOG HEIL!!! ((see I can still RP better than most of yaz lol))

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

we shall return Late July or August (July 28th is Thraximus Zog day..aka my birthday..all comrades rejoice and pillage in celebration)

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

ZÖG HEIL UND EMPERÖR!

LONG LIVE THE HOLY ZÖG EMPIRE!

Pro

Post by Pro »

would like to apply under the rank of BARON

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

Judging from you're sig and quote at the bottom, we don't allow homosexuals into the ranks of Zog.

Perhaps try Turtle bay sir.

-ZOG HEIL

(also in Zog there is no such thing as Equal rights, we will discriminate the hell outta anyone we want)

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

Clearly the so called "top pvpers" on this server get help from their GM friend Nevermore. With that said, there is no point to play this server.

Downs

Post by Downs »

And the zog fall again?
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Thraximus Zog wrote:Clearly the so called "top pvpers" on this server get help from their GM friend Nevermore. With that said, there is no point to play this server.

Yarrrr ye be crazy and caught the scurvy havent ye.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Care to elaborate on that ZOG? the nevermore thing and top pvpers....

Well I'm a self proclaimed top pvp'er (yah ill duel you felix, anyitme) also been playing this shard for close to 2 years, and never heard of Nevermore favoring any players in a unfair way.

Bongy aka Kooter once went around telling people Nevermore gave him like 5 mill.... but he's also the biggest liar on this shard so, I take it with a grain of salt.

Wost case scenario is a GM made prize for a big player run event... to witch it goes to the winner of the event not the event holder. Although the "Biggest Cock Fight" competition seemed like wise and matron got together to form a plan on how to get Matron a free One of a kind chicken statue. It was a poorly planned event and I'm sure matron knew she was gonna win like 2 weeks in advance with her "Trained Chicken's and Multiple Entry's"... I mean the ending was inconclusive and matron still got the chicken statue... SCAM it was rigged from the start.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

RoseRIP wrote:Care to elaborate on that ZOG? the nevermore thing and top pvpers....

Well I'm a self proclaimed top pvp'er (yah ill duel you felix, anyitme) also been playing this shard for close to 2 years, and never heard of Nevermore favoring any players in a unfair way.

Bongy aka Kooter once went around telling people Nevermore gave him like 5 mill.... but he's also the biggest liar on this shard so, I take it with a grain of salt.

Wost case scenario is a GM made prize for a big player run event... to witch it goes to the winner of the event not the event holder. Although the "Biggest Cock Fight" competition seemed like wise and matron got together to form a plan on how to get Matron a free One of a kind chicken statue. It was a poorly planned event and I'm sure matron knew she was gonna win like 2 weeks in advance with her "Trained Chicken's and Multiple Entry's"... I mean the ending was inconclusive and matron still got the chicken statue... SCAM it was rigged from the start.
Yes me and Wise are in cahoots... :roll:

I also got scammed on that competition. It was CLEAR that I won 100%, I was the only person to take any initiative and train competitive chickens. I can't help it if you guys are bad at the game. I should have recieved a large portion of the gold as well as the chicken statue, we both know that was bs.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

The highlight of that night for me was when I did the old Vas Ort Flam / Kal Ort Por combo to ur last chicken... teehee

Thraximus Zog

Post by Thraximus Zog »

I must have hit a cord since all of you clowns are getting all uppity and defensive lol. Sorry for speaking the truth but I could careless about the opinions of some nerds that never log off.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Don't be such a clown shoe ZOG... Tell me why you think Nevermore is a haxxor! don't beat around the bush son, answer the question. Be specific.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Why do ppl call each other nerds if they both play the same damn game with each other?

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Downs

Post by Downs »

Kander wrote:Why do ppl call each other nerds if they both play the same damn game with each other?
+1

"You're a nerd cause you play harder than me!"
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!