WTB reflect/invis/bless/teleport items + GHeal/Thunder Wands

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

WTB reflect/invis/bless/teleport items + GHeal/Thunder Wands

Post by Patek »

Looking to buy large quantities of reflect, invisibility, bless and teleport magic charged items as well as greater heal and thunder magic wands. Items will need to be above 15 charges (except teleport rings, i'll go for 5 and up on those) and wands 4 and up. Also interested in protection charged items if you have any laying around!

PM me with what you have and a price you'll sell for and we can get things happening. Buy order is open ended, so if you find more i'll buy more :)

Take care and stay safe

- Patek

a swallow

Re: WTB reflect/invis/bless/teleport items + GHeal/Thunder W

Post by a swallow »

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=58808 for invis. I will have to look up on the other items you are needing. None of these have been sold.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Patek »

a swallow wrote:viewtopic.php?f=73&t=58808 for invis. I will have to look up on the other items you are needing. None of these have been sold.
Sent you a PM regards to those a while back, but i'll send another now in case it didnt go through. Let me know whatever else you find :)

Cheers.

- Patek

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I got 31 wands with 303 lightning charges.
Just want wands? No staffs?
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation