Cutting up body parts

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Shadwell

Cutting up body parts

Post by Shadwell »

Werent you able to get a brain from using a dagger on a head? And a heart from doing the same on a torso?
Shadwell
Kapten Charles
Goomba

Chop chop!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Cutting up body parts

Post by RoadKill »

Shadwell wrote:Werent you able to get a brain from using a dagger on a head? And a heart from doing the same on a torso?
I'm not sure when OSI reduced body part possibilities. At one point you could get arms, legs, torso, head, brains, skull, rib cages, livers, jerky, hearts, and kidneys all from a corpse!
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Shadwell

Post by Shadwell »

Yea... I do remember the skulls as well. Damnit... that extra spice of cutting up corpses is needed hehe
Shadwell
Kapten Charles
Goomba

Chop chop!

MaxKool

Post by MaxKool »

Yah I totaly remeber doing this to people. It would say "Joes Brain" or somthing like that didint it?

U could get all kinds of internal organs and whatnot

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

You also got "entrails".

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Someone please dig up the info on this! Haha! ;)

Silverfoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Silverfoot »

I posted a thread about this awhile back: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2557

Doesn't look like anyone came up with any solid evidence about it and I have a feeling it was removed prior to t2a, perhaps for the reputation patch.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I was going to, one day when I remembered, create a thread about this, but this thread seems appropriate to add this to it. Since it is likely that this thread could result in various accurate parts being added to the corpses, I will simply state the following.

Can we please have the head appear on TOP of the freaking skeleton when the body is dismembered? Sometimes targeting that head to put in my backpack is a huge pain because it is stuck under the ribs. I never remembering this happening on the OSI shards, the head was always the first thing you could grab.

MaxKool

Post by MaxKool »

No, I didnt start playing till t2a came out and you could do this for a while into it as well. I cant remeber exact dates but its definatlly t2a.

Finesse

Post by Finesse »

yep this was deffently in.

i was in a large statloss pk guild on drachenfels shard and if someone died we always made sure to cut there head up so money could not be claimed.

backdown00

Post by backdown00 »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I was going to, one day when I remembered, create a thread about this, but this thread seems appropriate to add this to it. Since it is likely that this thread could result in various accurate parts being added to the corpses, I will simply state the following.

Can we please have the head appear on TOP of the freaking skeleton when the body is dismembered? Sometimes targeting that head to put in my backpack is a huge pain because it is stuck under the ribs. I never remembering this happening on the OSI shards, the head was always the first thing you could grab.
http://www.onlinegametrader.net/index.p ... ews_id=191

Random searching seems to bring back entrails and brains were SOS items. I don't recall carving a body and getting this but my memory is hazy at best. I am not exactly sure the date of this website either, but it gives some insight as to how these items were achieved.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

backdown00 wrote:
MatronDeWinter wrote:I was going to, one day when I remembered, create a thread about this, but this thread seems appropriate to add this to it. Since it is likely that this thread could result in various accurate parts being added to the corpses, I will simply state the following.

http://www.onlinegametrader.net/index.p ... ews_id=191

Random searching seems to bring back entrails and brains were SOS items. I don't recall carving a body and getting this but my memory is hazy at best. I am not exactly sure the date of this website either, but it gives some insight as to how these items were achieved.

That page was written in 2003. You absolutely got entrails under the skeleton and a brain when you cut the head in t2a.