Stopping players from town killing you

Moderator: Support Moderators

DemonArkanis

Stopping players from town killing you

Post by DemonArkanis »

Heres an easy and simple way to stop town killers. Just go to razor and turn on scavenger in Agents. Set it for explode potions and then make the hotbag a trash barrel or whatever you like.

alatar

Re: Stopping retards like mantle from town killing you

Post by alatar »

That won't work when I throw it just out of tile-grab range ;]

DemonArkanis

Post by DemonArkanis »

or if u do a suicide bombing, but at least it stops initial griefing.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

why in the world are you complaining when you do the same thing to people. i mean just get over it and macro somewere someone wont find you..... and yes thanks for all those regs :/
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.

DemonArkanis

Post by DemonArkanis »

i dont care if u do it while i macro. Then at least theres a reason. I care when u do it when i leave 3 characters at brit bank over night with nothing on them for the sole fact of making the shard look populated. You're just an idiot.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

DemonArkanis wrote:i dont care if u do it while i macro. Then at least theres a reason. I care when u do it when i leave 3 characters at brit bank over night with nothing on them for the sole fact of making the shard look populated. You're just an idiot.

Cry more you take the game much to seriously :'( :oops:
Lord Of Trinsic.

DemonArkanis

Post by DemonArkanis »

Dupre[THG] wrote:
DemonArkanis wrote:i dont care if u do it while i macro. Then at least theres a reason. I care when u do it when i leave 3 characters at brit bank over night with nothing on them for the sole fact of making the shard look populated. You're just an idiot.

Cry more you take the game much to seriously :'( :oops:
i try to help the shard grow, thats all i care about. I can handle losing regs.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

apparently you do, but yes I to also care about the shard population, but i certainly do kill veteran players of the shard :D
Lord Of Trinsic.

do0m

Post by do0m »

I do agree with Demon, If his characters had little to no loot, then the act was just out of spite and being an ass.

Dupre/Mantle, since when did roleplayers start griefing in town and say things like "Cry more"?

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

[/quote]
i do agree with Demon, If his characters had little to no loot, then the act was just out of spite and being an ass.

Dupre/Mantle, since when did roleplayers start griefing in town and say things like "Cry more"?[/quote]

well first of all we arent in a Roleplaying Forum, Secondly he was macroing on furby with flamestrike regs and then macroing blinken with garlic making str pots, so yes it wasnt for spite it was for the items, and last of all just because i roleplay doesnt mean im gonna roleplay everywere, since when was their a rule that roleplayers cant tell people to cry some more? not to mention furby killed many of my members in their houses macroing WITHOUT even being able to loot it, so turn arounds fair play is all i got to say :D thanks for the stuff furbs.
Lord Of Trinsic.

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Mantle was killing furby's characters yesterday out of spite when they were literally doing nothing but sitting at bank with little to no loot on them.

Just sayin'.
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

well i didnt know that until he died and i really dont think it matters much, he kills people being an ass just like i did, so basically he started the unnessecary killing and im just returning the favor and will continue to despite what these forums have to say :D
Lord Of Trinsic.

Nevermore

Re: Stopping players from town killing you

Post by Nevermore »

Didn't mean anything by it. I was just sayin'.

I honestly don't mind/care if you town kill or not. It's a part of the game. I don't like seeing Brit Bank barren, but what can ya do? I'm not going to tell you what you can and can't do in game =)
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.

DemonArkanis

Post by DemonArkanis »

Dupre[THG] wrote:well i didnt know that until he died and i really dont think it matters much, he kills people being an ass just like i did, so basically he started the unnessecary killing and im just returning the favor and will continue to despite what these forums have to say :D
Like I said, I don't mind the afk killing. I just don't see a point when im leaving my guys afk at brit bank just to populate the place. It's just stupid and hurts the shard. Feel free to take my shit otherwise, it's regs, there's more.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

DemonArkanis wrote:
Dupre[THG] wrote:well i didnt know that until he died and i really dont think it matters much, he kills people being an ass just like i did, so basically he started the unnessecary killing and im just returning the favor and will continue to despite what these forums have to say :D
Like I said, I don't mind the afk killing. I just don't see a point when im leaving my guys afk at brit bank just to populate the place. It's just stupid and hurts the shard. Feel free to take my shit otherwise, it's regs, there's more.
yes i understand that
Lord Of Trinsic.