PRESIDENTS OF AMERICA (PVP/PK)

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Zak

PRESIDENTS OF AMERICA (PVP/PK)

Post by Zak »

I am proposing starting a guild which im sure many of you have seen before. I would like to start a guild with chars only named after the 44 presidents of the united states. This guild would be structured as follows:

1. Would be an Order/Chaos guild with wars to every guild possible on the shard (would take vote on which status we would use)
2. Would be a pvp guild with your preference of going red (would prefer you are a pk as well as fighting oranges)
3. Guild title would be the number of president you chose.
4. Make sure your character's name is spelt exactly how the presidents name is spelt.
5. Can be a dexer or mage.
6. Cannot pick George Washington as that is saved for the guildmaster.
7. Try to create your character to look like the president (hair, skin color, all male characters).
8. No Neon hair please, negotiable if neccessary.
9. There can be more than one of all presidents, except george washington but try to be original and choose a name that isn't taken!!

I will start working my character as of today. Please PM me with information or post on here if you think you would be interested in being apart of the Presidents of America!!

*Make no mistake this will be an active fighting/pk guild and if i get enough replys i will continue to advertise along with names chosen.
* Dont be lazy it takes like a week if that to get a 7x character ready!, I can supply a house next to cotton fields if you would like to macro!!

Zak

Re: PRESIDENTS OF AMERICA (PVP/PK)

Post by Zak »

Ill keep this bumped fora bit to see what kind of responses i get!!

Zak

Post by Zak »

Keep Bumping this, pm me with responses!

So far i have 2 presidents and a possible 3rd

George Washington
James Garfield
Richard Nixon(possible)

PM me if you want a good fun time!! or post in here i will contact you!!

Zak

Post by Zak »

BUMP

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

Martin Van Buren is already taken by my bard.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”