Equip Disrupt With SpellBooks.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Equip Disrupt With SpellBooks.

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

Well I am curious as to why you cant disrupt with a spell book, I don't have any sources to quote, just expect someone to quote something and show my why.

So I guess this is a question that has a chance to evolve into a suggestion.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Equip Disrupt With SpellBooks.

Post by Hemperor »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR wrote:Well I am curious as to why you cant disrupt with a spell book, I don't have any sources to quote, just expect someone to quote something and show my why.

So I guess this is a question that has a chance to evolve into a suggestion.
because you can cast with spellbooks in your hand

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

Ok my bad I was confused because I read a patch note quote that said that if anything is equipped it will disrupt the spell, this is the quote where everyone was discussing the fact that it said precasting was "re-implemented as follows", I just figure that included spell books. I was sort of looking for like a demo test or something, but whatever its not a big deal.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR wrote:Ok my bad I was confused because I read a patch note quote that said that if anything is equipped it will disrupt the spell, this is the quote where everyone was discussing the fact that it said precasting was "re-implemented as follows", I just figure that included spell books. I was sort of looking for like a demo test or something, but whatever its not a big deal.
well actually, right after the last patch, equipping anything would disrupt you..including robes etc.

i reported this to derrick and i think it's only weapons and things that you wouldn't normally be able to cast with that will disrupt you

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat