Five?

Topics related to Second Age
Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Five?

Post by Kabal »

Who the hell is this five and why is his face white-d out?

[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/OigO1Z0.jpg)
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

CRockwell

Re: Five?

Post by CRockwell »

It's a hack I have been working on...six will feature Boston Bruins themed unis and large appendages. One to make up for my shortcomings in life...

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

This is so 6 months ago
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

I got a firecracker
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Kabal wrote:Who the hell is this five and why is his face white-d out?

[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/OigO1Z0.jpg)

Five is a real life historical figure, and his introduction into the UOSA world was an event. The character even had a movie made about him.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Sometimes reading these threads is like having a conversation underwater. You know somebody's saying something, but you really have no idea what it is. :?

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

Once you get your 'initial firecracker' from Five take a walk east across the bridge (and maybe north, can't remember) to an odd building surrounded by order guards. Once you go in the building with the strange grey/black building on the roof two order guards will appear and begin attacking you. They are tough to kill and so far have not given me any special loot... if you fail to kill them within a certain amount of time they will disappear. Rinse/repeat and they reappear (new names and full health). They will only spawn/attack if you possess an initial firecracker in your pack. The significance of this, I don't know, but it's the only action I've seen these initial firecrackers cause aside from having fun at WBB and dropping tons of them and watching people kill themselves.

I'm still trying to figure out the purpose of Five, the firecrackers, the guards attacking, etc... If anyone cares to share additional info - SPILL THE BEANS!

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

nubnub wrote:Once you get your 'initial firecracker' from Five take a walk east across the bridge (and maybe north, can't remember) to an odd building surrounded by order guards. Once you go in the building with the strange grey/black building on the roof two order guards will appear and begin attacking you. They are tough to kill and so far have not given me any special loot... if you fail to kill them within a certain amount of time they will disappear. Rinse/repeat and they reappear (new names and full health). They will only spawn/attack if you possess an initial firecracker in your pack. The significance of this, I don't know, but it's the only action I've seen these initial firecrackers cause aside from having fun at WBB and dropping tons of them and watching people kill themselves.

I'm still trying to figure out the purpose of Five, the firecrackers, the guards attacking, etc... If anyone cares to share additional info - SPILL THE BEANS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Four?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

Thanks Bixby... makes sense why the order guards attack when entering the lower portion of the building when 'securing' a cache of explosives!

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

nubnub wrote:Thanks Bixby... makes sense why the order guards attack when entering the lower portion of the building when 'securing' a cache of explosives!

If you go explore the Britain sewers with an initial firecracker you can enter five's secret abode.

ekielusiak

Post by ekielusiak »

how do you get a firecracker from him? and is all this still active?

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Unless it's been changed, you just walk near him and he places one in your backpack
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

PS cool things happen when you throw them near people in town
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

ekielusiak

Post by ekielusiak »

yea I'm okay with those "cool" things

dang those order guards are tough, I didnt do shit with my warrior solo and mage solo geez
howd you kill them? are they grey to everyone or just yourself