Epic hally.

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Epic hally.

Post by Furiocity »

Fortified exceedingly accurate halberd of power and burning 64 charges. SB is 100k and bo is tower deed. let the games begin!
(i reserve the right not to sell for any reason, especaily to a certain buyer who exceeds 400 lbs.)
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Capitalist

Re: Epic hally.

Post by Capitalist »

LMAO WHAT? Now you're trying to scam on hallies? Get that magic arrow guys!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

Capitalist wrote:LMAO WHAT? Now you're trying to scam on hallies? Get that magic arrow guys!
Somebodies mad, all because they cannot purchase it? Ask bianca for one. go back to your online diary gay boy.
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Furiocity wrote:
Capitalist wrote:LMAO WHAT? Now you're trying to scam on hallies? Get that magic arrow guys!
Somebodies mad, all because they cannot purchase it? Ask bianca for one. go back to your online diary gay boy.
^ Not acceptable for the trade forums.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boxcar Sean

Post by Boxcar Sean »

OH gee, Vega calling someone a scammer... again... what else is new O_o

Nolez

Post by Nolez »

Someone please follow these rules and go buy this hally.

In order to enforce this rule, here are some rules that need to be followed for any reports made in the future for scams.

•Always take an RPV of any trade you think has scam potential. We cannot process any reports without an RPV to corroborate claims.
•If a player scams you, ask them to compensate you.
•If a player doesn't compensate you, immediately submit a verbal harassment report and give a link to the offending thread in the page request.
•Do not edit any of your posts in the thread. Simply make a reply in the after submitting the report alerting others to that fact.
•PM an administrator or other staff member with the RPV. This will be reviewed along side the verbal harassment page log.

An RPV and posts in the thread where you clearly show what has happened will help expedite any checks we need to do.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

Nolez wrote:Someone please follow these rules and go buy this hally.

In order to enforce this rule, here are some rules that need to be followed for any reports made in the future for scams.

•Always take an RPV of any trade you think has scam potential. We cannot process any reports without an RPV to corroborate claims.
•If a player scams you, ask them to compensate you.
•If a player doesn't compensate you, immediately submit a verbal harassment report and give a link to the offending thread in the page request.
•Do not edit any of your posts in the thread. Simply make a reply in the after submitting the report alerting others to that fact.
•PM an administrator or other staff member with the RPV. This will be reviewed along side the verbal harassment page log.

An RPV and posts in the thread where you clearly show what has happened will help expedite any checks we need to do.
Anyone who buys this hally is welcome to do those steps I will not mind one bit. As always im a legit seller not always a legit buyer though.

Evil Twin

Post by Evil Twin »

That's an epic hally ?

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

it is good to take down reflect... lots of charges.
The s/b is a bit high for me though in my opinion... otherwise I would want to bid
Nice hally... good luck!
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

double post... sorry.
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

sold for 120k.

netter269

Post by netter269 »

lol I sold this hally to furiocity for 100k

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

i bought this hally for 120k