Advanced Razor Question..

Moderator: Support Moderators

HardActToFollow

Advanced Razor Question..

Post by HardActToFollow »

Is it possible to do a check for a IF THEN statement to check the weight of a backpack or pouch? I understand that you can check the weight of yourself but i want a macro to check the weight of a pouch that i am dropping items into.

Senses

Re: Advanced Razor Question..

Post by Senses »

I'm pretty sure you can't check it while its on the ground, but if you lifted the container it would change your own weight by a measureable difference and perhaps that would work.

d'Troyes
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by d'Troyes »

Does Razor only recognize one dress/arm function no matter which character is logged in? I can't seem to make it use more than one different dress/arm item(s). For instance, I have one warrior using a katana and another mace warrior using a q-staff. However, whenever I create a quick arm hotkey and assign either of the weapons, it resets both characters to that particular weaopn. Driving me insane, I hope I'm just missing something.
"Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it." - Publilius Syrus (~100 BC)

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Perhaps this would have deserved a thread of it's own, but I'll answer anyway. ;)
You can have several arm/dress macros and you can assign different hot keys for them. It would also be wise to set up different profiles for all of your characters, as they all probably have different needs. Perhaps using the same hot key to control different character specific arm/dress macros on different profiles would be good? A single razor client can only control a single UO client, and if you have multiple clients running at the same time, make sure that you're not using the "wrong" razor window.

d'Troyes
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by d'Troyes »

Many thanks, I completely overlooked the profile setup on the general tab. That should help tremendously!
"Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it." - Publilius Syrus (~100 BC)

Return to “New Player Help”