Wth

Topics related to Second Age
The Gods

Wth

Post by The Gods »

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I put a small deed on my tower floor then log on another character to get it and its gone...even did detect hidden skill before to make sure no one was in house hidden to take it...wtf is with that

AlexCCCP

Re: Wth

Post by AlexCCCP »

As house deeds are newbied, they decay super faster like other newbied items.
Salute in the name of Lost Soldiers of Darkness [LSD], Napa Valley and The Empire of Atlantic (1998)

"I don't believe in god, but I blame him for all my problems"

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

They decay in 15 seconds.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

really...didnt know that...damn...o well..shouldnt been so lazy and just put in a chest a foot away eheh

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Ask Budner or town drunk(or was it miller?) about house deeds decaying in homes.
Always put Ina chest homie. That thing is gone unfortunately
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I didn't have a decay problem. But I once lost a 2 storey deed by accidentally dropping it on the floor of the Brit architect shop. Someone had an invis character standing there who auto gathered the deed.

Solution is to use architect shops in less populated towns and also to make sure you're handing the deed to the right person in the shop. Sloppiness on my part.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Budner wrote:I didn't have a decay problem. But I once lost a 2 storey deed by accidentally dropping it on the floor of the Brit architect shop. Someone had an invis character standing there who auto gathered the deed.

Solution is to use architect shops in less populated towns and also to make sure you're handing the deed to the right person in the shop. Sloppiness on my part.
When I was active, I kept my scav turned on for deeds, trophies, sandals, hallies, runebooks, etc and then ran around any unlocked/public house sucking up anything people didn't lock down. Had a few really nice grabs, but that right there is genius.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Budner wrote:I didn't have a decay problem. But I once lost a 2 storey deed by accidentally dropping it on the floor of the Brit architect shop. Someone had an invis character standing there who auto gathered the deed.

Yea that's right.
I remember someone saying they lost a tower deed at Brit arch
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Menkaure wrote:

Yea that's right.
I remember someone saying they lost a tower deed at Brit arch
Scienter and I both lost castle deeds within 5 minutes of each other @ brit architect. Then some guy posted that he's quitting because he lost a small deed there... it was lulz.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

This is a really horrible way to participate in a shard gold sink.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Best way to do this is to say "vendor buy" and they will stop moving for about 15 seconds. Say it before you drop every deed. Never lose a deed!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

My vendor decayed with a bunch of rares on it. BAM, BAM, BAM!

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Robbbb wrote:

Best way to do this is to say "vendor buy" and they will stop moving for about 15 seconds. Say it before you drop every deed. Never lose a deed!
Yep. You can also say "hello" and they will sit still and face you. Works in RL too.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

damn you guys got it way worse than me...i only lost a small deed which i can get back in 30 min :(

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I found that out with an L shape deed. I also found out that a trash barrel will instantly delete stuff if it is too heavy. I was moving a chest full of vanqs around in my storage house, and accidentally dropped it on my trash barrel. Instantly gone!
:lol:
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket