State of server?

Topics related to Second Age
Wraistlin

State of server?

Post by Wraistlin »

So I recently found this shard and have been macro'n up and trying to farm some gold. It appears to me this shard is nothing but PKs? I've been on for a week, and met one decent person in Vesper. Other than that is been all PK's in pairs of two like a buddy system.

So I'm curious if that is all this free shard is? If so I don't want to waste the time.

Capitalist

Re: State of server?

Post by Capitalist »

Vesper sucks. There are a lot of trammies here, as noted in the "y r PKz so mean" Server Dead thread. Venture out, find friends. Hunt in packs, show the PKs who is boss etc etc. *Insert motivational speech here*
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Gotta be quick, have recall spell hotkey and know it well. Have run ready to click or set a macro for the entire thing. Soon as i see a name i try to bounce.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

This isn't trammel man.
There's no doubt there's a lot of pks here but you just have to be quick.
As soon as you see a name on screen just recall. Don't take the chance.
The risk is worth it though. Farmif safely in trammel is the most boring dumb shit ever. At least you are taking a risk here.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

CRockwell

Post by CRockwell »

Welcome to the shard. If you need help like a house to macro in or anything let me know. PM me. Good luck, maybe catch you in game.

farnk

Post by farnk »

have faith, the PK's here nowadays are generally bad at the game. a simple escape plan would go a long way. feel free to jump in IRC and let everyone know where and when you're getting pk'd. if i am available i will surely come help as i'm sure many others would aswell.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

farnk wrote:have faith, the PK's here nowadays are generally bad at the game. a simple escape plan would go a long way. feel free to jump in IRC and let everyone know where and when you're getting pk'd. if i am available i will surely come help as i'm sure many others would aswell.
I love to kill other reds.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Wraistlin

Post by Wraistlin »

Maybe thats what I'm missing, IRC.

I don't have an issue that there are PK's, thats what made this game so great. Just seems that is all I am running into so I had to ask. A server full of reds isn't exactly UO T2A. Hoping there is a balance of population.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Wraistlin wrote:Maybe thats what I'm missing, IRC.

I don't have an issue that there are PK's, thats what made this game so great. Just seems that is all I am running into so I had to ask. A server full of reds isn't exactly UO T2A. Hoping there is a balance of population.
Both of those guys above have a ton of skill, and are very helpful. Defiantly get on IRC.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Wraistlin wrote:So I recently found this shard and have been macro'n up and trying to farm some gold. It appears to me this shard is nothing but PKs? I've been on for a week, and met one decent person in Vesper. Other than that is been all PK's in pairs of two like a buddy system.

So I'm curious if that is all this free shard is? If so I don't want to waste the time.
I'm always willing to help new players with whatever they need. Don't leave just cuz of few assholes...there are some good ppl still as well as me..pm or irc me anytime for help with anything

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I saw a pk and sharded my pants :(

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

I saw a pk and sharded my pants :(

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

exploit the use of 3 x accounts at once as all the vets here do. park 2x archer bots that attack nothing but reds and heal eachother, if there are u and 1 friend that makes 4x archers and trust me, stat loss pansies won't run in for more than 1 second before they're spammed with attack msgs. They won't try more than a few times of gray screens. I myself solo here but i'd be happy to send u the macro for the archer bot x healing script along with the addition to reds/grays showing up.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I owned all 4 of your chars before your 5th main recalled at LL once. Guess that didn't work out all the time.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Capitalist wrote:I owned all 4 of your chars before your 5th main recalled at LL once. Guess that didn't work out all the time.
Yitamin still plays?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish