ATTENTION: New/Newer Players!

Topics related to Second Age
inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

ATTENTION: New/Newer Players!

Post by inkognito »

I'm forming hunting parties!
I'm in search of some extremely fresh players who want to learn the ropes and see a little action with others of their playstyle/play time/skill level.

We will be going out to explore and hunt the fine land of Sosaria and beyond! All the while I will be there available for Q&A and overall support/guidance. This is not a dungeon crawl in the traditional sense. But who knows where adventure might take us!
If you want to learn about the game, adventure in places mostly unfound by the general populous of the server, and ask stupid questions you are afraid to ask...then this might be the opportunity for you!

I'm currently compiling a list of people interested and scouting the world for the most appropriate setting.
Please PM me or respond to the thread and I will contact you with more information when its available. If you would like to tell me your usual play hours and preferred template in which you mostly play, this information will be helpful in deciding how to help you best.

Thanks! Have fun!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

The Gods

Re: ATTENTION: New/Newer Players!

Post by The Gods »

inkognito wrote:I'm forming hunting parties!
I'm in search of some extremely fresh players who want to learn the ropes and see a little action with others of their playstyle/play time/skill level.

We will be going out to explore and hunt the fine land of Sosaria and beyond! All the while I will be there available for Q&A and overall support/guidance. This is not a dungeon crawl in the traditional sense. But who knows where adventure might take us!
If you want to learn about the game, adventure in places mostly unfound by the general populous of the server, and ask stupid questions you are afraid to ask...then this might be the opportunity for you!

I'm currently compiling a list of people interested and scouting the world for the most appropriate setting.
Please PM me or respond to the thread and I will contact you with more information when its available. If you would like to tell me your usual play hours and preferred template in which you mostly play, this information will be helpful in deciding how to help you best.

Thanks! Have fun!
good idea to help keep the newer players on here, rather than pk em all and dont help them at all..def support what ur saying and doing here. Good job :D

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Been kinda doing this for months. Just thought I announce it in a semi official capacity for anyone else interested. We've been going where pks don't go. Essentially, no one goes to these places.
Inkognito●GM Provocation

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

Thanks man, great thing your doing.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

You know what would be kinda fun too, Ill donate some lower level T Maps. For you vets, taking and letting newbs loot the chests and helping them kill monsters would be fun.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

JessieKJepsen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JessieKJepsen »

I would like to help out with this if I can, PM me on IRC. I am on most days M-F 8pm to 10pm EST and S-Sunday 1pm to 11pm.

Also, new players I tend to give free mounts "Frenzied Ostys" and other mounts to new players I find around, so if you are in need and I am on I would be happy to assist you in finding a mount :)

~Jessica

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Want to feel the boobies of this new poster, Jessie.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Thanks for the offers guys and gals. If you use irc lemme know your handle and I can contact you that way. Otherwise I will pm you all next time we go out. Right now I've been pretty much picking out random nooblets at various banks. Kinda like a stranger offering children candy.
Some accept my invitation and we go hunt till they get alittle bored. Still good times and they learn of places that they can safely hunt for literally hours and hours with no foot traffic. Granted it's not 200k a second, but I let em know gold piles up fast when you aren't expecting to make a fortune in 20 minutes.

Seems like we have more helpers than active ew players for now. If you know of any newer players looking for alittle exposure, feel free to contact me their ingame names.

The tmaps is a pretty solid idea actually. I myself don't run too many so I do have a fair sized stockpile I could run with others.
Inkognito●GM Provocation

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Shout out to Nazrac. Met him outside of Brit stables (actually I tracked him down from the bank headed towards that way, I smelled new player :P)
He came from An Corp and was 20 minutes into UOSA! We had a nice brief chat about past gaming experiences in UO.
With axe in hand, he seemed eager enough to get to work earning his way thru this shard. I could tell right away this was a veteran UO player from past and wouldn't take any type of hand outs. I LOVE THAT! I didn't press him on that front. He didn't even accept my horse! I kindly mentioned a nice location to hunt down mongbats and the like...and he was off to the moongate to venture towards moonglow! (I transferred my horse to him before recalling away ha!)
If you read this Nazrac, sit back and stay awhile. Lots of fun to be had here I promise.
Inkognito●GM Provocation