Hello again and help!

Topics related to Second Age
FisuUOSA

Hello again and help!

Post by FisuUOSA »

Well, lately i've been playing again after several months of being away. I remember I had a dungeon chest lockpicker and here is my doubt.
My current build is:

100 wrestling
100 magery
100 hiding
100 stealth
99.7 lockpicking
60 detect hidding
99ish meditation
30 stealing

Once I get 100 lockpicking I would take detect to 0 and raise stealing to 100, but what would I use stealing for? I remember reading guides that came with this build, so I made it this way, but I still dont know under what circumstances would I make use of stealing? clearly not for stealing other people I guess??

Thanks.

Carpatheus

Re: Hello again and help!

Post by Carpatheus »

If you were to GM Cartography instead, you'd have a perfect T-mapper as well as lockpicker!

dan---

Post by dan--- »

ya idk if this is correct still but the stealing would mainly only be useful for stealing stuff out of chests i believe from players homes that were locked down ? idk if that's true but i slightly remember reading something about it.

FisuUOSA

Post by FisuUOSA »

Well, I thought about Cartography, it could be a nice option.

About stealing from locked down chests, as far as I noticed, I can steal items (inside of chest) from other players without any skill involving. What I remember is something about needing stealing to get spawning rares. Anyone can confirm me this?

Thanks both ^^

Used Kotex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Used Kotex »

Eh. The stealing is really only needed for getting some semi-rares from town chests. I'd make a different char for that. A thief char maybe. Or a bank sitter :-/

Stealing from house chests doesn't apply in this era.

He's right. The next logical step for that char is:

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/121512
Yeah, I'm still in DCT... So's yer sister !

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

FisuUOSA wrote:Well, lately i've been playing again after several months of being away. I remember I had a dungeon chest lockpicker and here is my doubt.
My current build is:

100 wrestling
100 magery
100 hiding
100 stealth
99.7 lockpicking
60 detect hidding
99ish meditation
30 stealing

Once I get 100 lockpicking I would take detect to 0 and raise stealing to 100, but what would I use stealing for? I remember reading guides that came with this build, so I made it this way, but I still dont know under what circumstances would I make use of stealing? clearly not for stealing other people I guess??

Thanks.
My build is cartography, lockpicking, magery, meditation, musicianship, peacemaking, resist and i do dungeon chests and tmaps with ease. Peacemaking imo is awesome...say ur bout to die and are trapped by monsters...use peacemaking and u got up to 5 seconds to escape and heal urself...it has saved my lefe countless times