The Abandoned Fireworks Factory is Burning!

Topics related to Second Age
Chewchum

Re: The Abandoned Fireworks Factory is Burning!

Post by Chewchum »

I was wondering, does scavenger work on dead bodies? Seems like something like that happened to be, I had to trophy in my hand and when i dropped it into my pouch, there was nothing! Was great and had alot of fun!! Should have more of these!!

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

CTF phrase detected. Stroke commencing.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

someone get an wambulance

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Chewchum wrote:I was wondering, does scavenger work on dead bodies? Seems like something like that happened to be, I had to trophy in my hand and when i dropped it into my pouch, there was nothing! Was great and had alot of fun!! Should have more of these!!
It's called EasyUO, is undetectable, and is illegal. This was the big complaint I had with the last event, no sooner than my Razor opened a corpse that had fallen the gold was already disappearing. If it's undetectable maybe I should install it so at least the playing field is even. Finally got my power back. Not having power for a couple of days sure makes you appreciate the smaller things..

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Has someone with EUO experience confirmed that looting corpses is made very easy and fast with EUO? Or is it just more speculation? Just curious if this is actually a possibility.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Aeris wrote:Has someone with EUO experience confirmed that looting corpses is made very easy and fast with EUO? Or is it just more speculation? Just curious if this is actually a possibility.
You can script almost anything with EUO. There are alternative programs that are undetectable, like the ones Uhh and other famous IDOCers used which are preferable for this type of thing.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Mith

Post by Mith »

Capitalist wrote:
Aeris wrote:Has someone with EUO experience confirmed that looting corpses is made very easy and fast with EUO? Or is it just more speculation? Just curious if this is actually a possibility.
You can script almost anything with EUO. There are alternative programs that are undetectable, like the ones Uhh and other famous IDOCers used which are preferable for this type of thing.
+1
IRC #MITH

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Mith wrote:
Capitalist wrote:
+1
When I played on EA shards I used it. I had an autolooter script that all you had to do was check a box in a GUI that told the program what to loot. There was even a part of it that you could tell it to loot certain types of equipment, like "invulnerability" and leave everything else unchecked and it would just stay on the corpse. Also all those attributes like "luck" or mini-artifacts on the bosses, or those armor suits that once you equipped all the parts of it that would give a suit bonus were in it. ...and that was a few years ago. There is no telling the tweaking that has been done on that autolooter script by now. I know for sure people use it here. I don't because feel a shard like this should have a level playing field but it's clear other people don't give a rats ass.