Looking for IDOC partner(s).

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Will Sinker

Looking for IDOC partner(s).

Post by Will Sinker »

I'm just coming back to the shard after a long break. I have always enjoyed the IDOC aspect of the game - finding, timing, and controlling them. I am well established, with many pvp characters, tamer, housing, gold, etc etc.

I am looking for a few people who will help contribute by primarily finding and helping to control an IDOC. Of course I would prefer a strong group of seasoned players, but I am very willing to take on some newer players as long as they are committed to improving their amount of contribution to the group as time goes on. Anyone with 50 magery can run around finding and marking IDOCs while they macro up other characters.

I want this group to become organized and have a solid understanding of PvP, full use of voip software (TS or Vent most likely), UOAM, Razor, and possibly dropbox. I will supply all start-up costs for anyone that needs help starting a character as long as they show initiative in helping with finding IDOCs in an organized manner as well as progress with their characters and PvP skills. I want to recruit people, not characters.

Send a PM of post here if you are interested. I am on after 9pm EST most nights til I get bored. I'll be on IRC usually as well.

Capitalist

Re: Looking for IDOC partner(s).

Post by Capitalist »

I need a castle deed to build a char.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Will Sinker

Post by Will Sinker »

Sure thing, just go ahead and find at least 30 idocs the group doesn't already have weekly for the next year and I'll pay up!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Will Sinker wrote:Sure thing, just go ahead and find at least 30 idocs the group doesn't already have weekly for the next year and I'll pay up!
I'll require 72 castle deeds for this.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Will Sinker

Post by Will Sinker »

No deal.

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

Nice!!!

dan---

Post by dan--- »

totally looking for a guild myself ! i am new but got a good lil setup so far. Hate how im always playing solo. could be nice to roll around with a group persay :) got 1 hally mage and 1 mace dexxer both semi almost 5x both need resist still ! deff love pvp and idocs have no problem marking since i still need to get runebooks set up reguardless...pm me with details if this is still active

Return to “Guild Recruitment”