Blackfoot Gone?

Topics related to Second Age
JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Blackfoot Gone?

Post by JBURNS »

Just went to recall to his rune library on that island and its gone! Anyone happen to know what happened? Did the museum fall as well? Verry shocked to see Blackfoot library gone!

satori

Re: Blackfoot Gone?

Post by satori »

pretty sure the library you are refering to belonged to roadkill, he let it fall on purpose.

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JBURNS »

yeah him lmao ...roadkills library was my favorite :(

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Trashed his mask and house for a gm robe. Ballin!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

The museum is still there. There is a rune library in the castle to the right of the Museum Tower.

I just had the museum locked today for a few item additions. Sorry if this inconvenienced you.

The patio was blackfoot's at one point, I believe. He became a GM and Sebben owned most of it. I received all of the properties except for the patio, which did have quite a few things borrowed from the museum in it, including an item of mine.

I believe that a member of staff had intended to use it as an event, but according to our local professional idoc hunters who were watching it, it went insta decay at server up while it was still slightly worn.

A new player named Fleur appears to have obtained everything in the Patio.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson