Dick in a box

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Dick in a box

Post by Capitalist »

I will be loading chests with undeveloped bits of joy inside this L-shape. The premise is that tickets will be bought and players will have 30 seconds to dig through chests and find desirable items or gold. Said items will be from my personal stash, and upon retrieving what can be grabbed in the time period the person will be removed from the house. No two people may enter the home at the same time, and the house will only be restocked every other participant. There will be plenty for all, I'll simply check if the very high end items have been yoinked as a means to restock. For those not aware, my main collections are rares, weapons, and general PvP gear. Mounts and just about anything else once inside the house besides casting gate travel is permitted. Albeit, the rules might be altered if someone is clever beyond my foresight.

This thread is being made now as a prerequisite, as the house won't be set up until 3/1/2014. So, pre-order your tickets!

The price per ticket will be 50k a person.

You can PM me here or on IRC @ Vega.

Edit: I encourage all ticket holders to post the results of their run(s) after completing them.

Last edited by Capitalist on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

death12

Re: Dick in a box

Post by death12 »

ill take three tickets man

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

Put Me Down For 2 tickets

motogearhead

Post by motogearhead »

I'll give it a go, one ticket please. Any idea what time of the day? ~ Sardis.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'm not sure of the time. This will be an ongoing event revolving around the success of ticket sales and customers ability to pick, so it's not specifically assigned to 3/1/14. However, first come first serve. The only times feasible are early afternoon or early night.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

will you be in a box?

satori

Post by satori »

I bid 10k =P

Demetrius

Post by Demetrius »

Since its not stated I will ask, are people allowed to pk the people looking in chests? If they do pk what will be their fate?
If people buy more than one ticket will their time stack( ie 2 tickets = one minute) or will it be two 30 second rounds and can those rounds be consecutive or is it broken up?
Is there a limit on how many tickets you can buy?
Do you have to buy tickets in advance or can you buy at the door?
Sorry just trying to plug some loop holes :)
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Nice idea. But i'd be more interested in knowing the ratio of complete crap idoc loot to 'desirable items'... I mean, I got an easy 100k in garbage pre-bagged i could toss a +25vanq hally into and milk that for weeks. Is the rest of the stuff remotely valuable? or is it all heating stands and busted up furniture, 20 deep crates, force pickaxes, ruin katanas, etc.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

I was expecting to see a picture of vega in a box...

1 ticket, i'm not naive enough to think that vega won't profit off of this scheme (as we all would) so the odds are in the houses favor, buying more than 1 ticket is the same as buying more than 1 powerball : )

Awesome idea tho. Very clever.
Last edited by Dyne on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

CRockwell

Post by CRockwell »

The cost is just shy of 1.7k per second. Awesome idea btw. How do I invest in your business :)- Do you sell shares, Class A of course! I am interested in hearing how people do.

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

let me get a ticket brody

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Demetrius wrote:Since its not stated I will ask, are people allowed to pk the people looking in chests? If they do pk what will be their fate?
If people buy more than one ticket will their time stack( ie 2 tickets = one minute) or will it be two 30 second rounds and can those rounds be consecutive or is it broken up?
Is there a limit on how many tickets you can buy?
Do you have to buy tickets in advance or can you buy at the door?
Sorry just trying to plug some loop holes :)
You can PK. I'll be communicating through PM anyhow.

The round will be broken up, albeit consecutive for a maximum of 2 at a time.

You can buy as many tickets as you want. Just like any search test, the more you have the greater the chance you land something really big.

Tickets are bought in advance, there will be a grace period of 12+ hours between when you buy and when you can go for a ride. However, I might make exceptions.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Rammar wrote:Nice idea. But i'd be more interested in knowing the ratio of complete crap idoc loot to 'desirable items'... I mean, I got an easy 100k in garbage pre-bagged i could toss a +25vanq hally into and milk that for weeks. Is the rest of the stuff remotely valuable? or is it all heating stands and busted up furniture, 20 deep crates, force pickaxes, ruin katanas, etc.
Hence people should post their results...

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

^