A delightfully made and compact rune library.

Topics related to Second Age
Bixby Legbone

A delightfully made and compact rune library.

Post by Bixby Legbone »

I came across this from an idoc some time ago. I couldn't tell you who originally made it, but I thought it would be worth sharing with you. As you can see below, it's a pretty good rune library compacted down into two main backpacks. The backpacks can be secured in a home with at least 2 secure spots. Due to it's sheer novelty I haven't broken it down. Main bag two is missing it's tmap set (sold that part).

Part of me thinks this could potentially be deployed within a small house behind locked down tables for use by the general public; however I haven't experimented enough to see if the runebooks would be safe in such a scenario. Unless I am mistaken, I have never seen so many runebooks dedicated to prisoner camp spawn locations anywhere else.

Jayrich

Re: A delightfully made and compact rune library.

Post by Jayrich »

im interested do you have a price in mind ?

pm me and we will work out a deal ill be around later in the afternoon today :)

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I'm also interested. o.O
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Know the origin? I'd test a few of those ore veins to make sure they weren't from before they got reset.

Seems like a nice set though. Love the bag art. Need somethin like that in the bank, forever clicking the wrong book.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Rammar wrote:Know the origin? I'd test a few of those ore veins to make sure they weren't from before they got reset.

Seems like a nice set though. Love the bag art. Need somethin like that in the bank, forever clicking the wrong book.

I got it from a tower idoc in the picture below. I don't know who used to own that home, but I assume that person made it. I'll check the ore runes to make sure they are still good.

I appreciate your other guys interest, but I don't have any immediate plans to sell this package. However, I might be persuaded to make copies if the price is right.