WTS Friggin Awesome Yew Bank Vendor House

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Atraxi

WTS Friggin Awesome Yew Bank Vendor House

Post by Atraxi »

Before I tell you about the house, I want to say something. Don't bother telling me that my s/b is too high, blah blah blah. If my price is too high for you, then go bid on another house. I've been refreshing this thing for a while, and I don't mind continuing to do so.

I would like to try to sell my prized Yew Bank vendor house. I haven't played in a while, and feel it's time to return this house to the hands of active UOSA players.

This is an awesome vendor house that I ran vendors out of for years. Most recently, it was called the Atx Mini Mall. The front steps actually sit IN the guard zone, making it a very safe place to shop and stock. I'm told this house placement is impossible now, making this a rare opportunity to snag a gf'd house.

The 2 boats sitting just offshore come with the house. The larger of the boats has various fishing lootz from back when I played here. There is only one key to each of these boats, and my main char, Gallifrean, carries them on him. I will pass these keys to the new owner of the vendor house to do with as you will.

Starting bid: castle deed
Buyout: If you wish to try to make an offer I can't refuse, be my guest.
Auction ends: 48 hours after highest bid is placed

Happy bidding
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Return to “Housing”