exposing the trash players of UOSA

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Notorious

Re: exposing the trash players of UOSA

Post by Notorious »

i just bought a cribbo i had rares on me.. wasnt even tryna fight thats funny you recorded that

farnk

Post by farnk »

Notorious wrote:i just bought a cribbo i had rares on me.. wasnt even tryna fight thats funny you recorded that
i try to record every encounter with you because i know it's gonna be worthy of being in this thread.

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

farnk

Post by farnk »

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Ursula called you a vanq sally bitch, vanq sally bitch!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

farnk

Post by farnk »

Capitalist wrote:Ursula called you a vanq sally bitch, vanq sally bitch!

[18:34] <Ursulaa> farnk you noob
[18:34] <Ursulaa> wtf hally you using
[18:34] <Ursulaa> vanq?
[18:34] <farnk> rofl GM
[18:34] <Vega-> lol

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

lol, teph is comically bad
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

This is the first thread Ive read on this forum where it actually made me miss the game slightly.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

farnk wrote:

lol fuckin esco

check out those nasty desyncs too.
I cant see videos for some reason, but when you said Esco I thought Id share a story of my last field fight in my UOSA career.
I ran to GY on Sexyfine, and saw a character named AzHemAn. The tags were like _TG, or something, and since TG has many war stones, I was like "Oh look at this Azheman by himself, I cant believe it, hes orange lets party" Since he was bullshitting with his friend and I didnt want any excuses I kindly said "Hello good sir, care to fight 1v1?" He replied with Im out of regs n pots stay here Ill be back pussy. The guy who was talking to accused him of dodging to which this character replied "I never dodge, I never run from a fight." And then recalled. All the time Im still thinking this is Azheman, though I am starting to have my doubts because Azheman doesnt talk like a 13 year old. Anyway, after 10 minutes of waiting I recall, but then come back one last time and this AzHeMaN character is back. So I say "Ready" He replies "Shut the **** up" and attacks. After about 2 minutes, I stand victorious after harm kill. The bystanders watching (I think my friend Vega was one of the audience members) run to the corpse. Me, still thinking this is Azheman say "Dont loot, he stayed and fought 1v1, and didnt call in any TG" This was also the exact second I res'd him and when he turned human from ghost the things that came out of that guys mouth were pure gold. It was quite possibly the worst rage I ever seen in my life. "I HATE THIS ****** GAME" "YOU ALL FN SUCK" "OMG IM SO MAD THIS IS SO STUPID, YOU HIT LIKE EVERY TIME AND I MISS EVERY TIME"(when in reality I just kept stealing his swings) etc; After even more trash I gave him recall regs and he flew away.
Thats when I started laughing and saying I didnt think Azheman acted like that etc; and Thats when someone (again I think Vega) said: "Dude thats not Azheman, thats Esco"
IT ALL MADE SENSE NOW
I wish I would have recorded that. That rage tyrade after the fight had me rolling on the floor.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

You guys are hilarious! Keep up the great videos and SS's. See yall on the field!

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Menkaure wrote:
farnk wrote:

lol fuckin esco

check out those nasty desyncs too.
I cant see videos for some reason, but when you said Esco I thought Id share a story of my last field fight in my UOSA career.
I ran to GY on Sexyfine, and saw a character named AzHemAn. The tags were like _TG, or something, and since TG has many war stones, I was like "Oh look at this Azheman by himself, I cant believe it, hes orange lets party" Since he was bullshitting with his friend and I didnt want any excuses I kindly said "Hello good sir, care to fight 1v1?" He replied with Im out of regs n pots stay here Ill be back pussy. The guy who was talking to accused him of dodging to which this character replied "I never dodge, I never run from a fight." And then recalled. All the time Im still thinking this is Azheman, though I am starting to have my doubts because Azheman doesnt talk like a 13 year old. Anyway, after 10 minutes of waiting I recall, but then come back one last time and this AzHeMaN character is back. So I say "Ready" He replies "Shut the **** up" and attacks. After about 2 minutes, I stand victorious after harm kill. The bystanders watching (I think my friend Vega was one of the audience members) run to the corpse. Me, still thinking this is Azheman say "Dont loot, he stayed and fought 1v1, and didnt call in any TG" This was also the exact second I res'd him and when he turned human from ghost the things that came out of that guys mouth were pure gold. It was quite possibly the worst rage I ever seen in my life. "I HATE THIS ****** GAME" "YOU ALL FN SUCK" "OMG IM SO MAD THIS IS SO STUPID, YOU HIT LIKE EVERY TIME AND I MISS EVERY TIME"(when in reality I just kept stealing his swings) etc; After even more trash I gave him recall regs and he flew away.
Thats when I started laughing and saying I didnt think Azheman acted like that etc; and Thats when someone (again I think Vega) said: "Dude thats not Azheman, thats Esco"
IT ALL MADE SENSE NOW
I wish I would have recorded that. That rage tyrade after the fight had me rolling on the floor.

hahahah

I should post all the PMs i get about fake azheman...it's quite hilarious.

Also...anytime you want to fight 1v1 you know where to find me...

farnk

Post by farnk »

farnk

Post by farnk »

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Lol