Client Interface

Topics related to Second Age
DavidPaluch

Client Interface

Post by DavidPaluch »

I notice some people have a different interface on screen. I wonder why? Mine is very basic and I notice some people have these (96%) under they're names and a few other things as well. Why?

Bixby Legbone

Re: Client Interface

Post by Bixby Legbone »

DavidPaluch wrote:I notice some people have a different interface on screen. I wonder why? Mine is very basic and I notice some people have these (96%) under they're names and a few other things as well. Why?

Some people modify their interface via options available in Razor. Additionally, some people have installed 'hacks' which change the way objects appear in game. A popularly used one is referred to as a tree-hack. It turns trees into stumps. This is useful in some scenarios (such as PvP).

DavidPaluch

Re: Client Interface

Post by DavidPaluch »

Bixby Legbone wrote:
DavidPaluch wrote:I notice some people have a different interface on screen. I wonder why? Mine is very basic and I notice some people have these (96%) under they're names and a few other things as well. Why?

Some people modify their interface via options available in Razor. Additionally, some people have installed 'hacks' which change the way objects appear in game. A popularly used one is referred to as a tree-hack. It turns trees into stumps. This is useful in some scenarios (such as PvP).
Well thats cheating! But what i was referring to was when i saw that guys video when richard garriot visited. Look at that interface and explain that to me. it just looks more stable to me.