The O.G YEW lich farming Hut.

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

digitaldemon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The O.G YEW lich farming Hut.

Post by digitaldemon »

I am back and forth on selling this place. I bought it for 3.5 mil some time back from miller . This is the Yew lich hut for those who do not recognize it. It is pretty much one of the only grand fathered houses in game you can farm from which is semi decent loot, It averages out to be like 1k per every 3-5 mins id say. It is a for sure a leet house to have. Comes with prepatch barstool staircase to roof, where u can target and have some PVP or PK slaying fun. There is alot of traffic that comes by here all day, so it is good for pvp as well. I honestly dont know if I want to sell this but id see what type of offers I would get for it. Im sure if someone gave me a offer I could not pass up id part ways with it. You can pm me or leave your offer here if I dont reply its prob cause im not intrested in your low ball offer.

BUYOUT 3 mil ,bid in incriements of 100k.
*Also accepting silver and or rares in trade.

<abbub> digi my fav vendor on the whole damn server

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The O.G YEW lich farming Hut.

Post by Menkaure »

My favorite house in the game.
I have the small beside it directly to the right 1 screen away.
Id be willing to part with that, plus my small on its very own island thats beside the t2a teleporter (also gf) plus a few rares (NCDs, Hair Restyles, BEard cream, etc), and also my mym small beside the arena. If any of this interests you, pm know.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Return to “Housing”