Any old school Baja or Lake Superior players here?

Topics related to Second Age
Fastiticalon

Any old school Baja or Lake Superior players here?

Post by Fastiticalon »

Hey guys I've been contemplating a return to UO but I haven't decided on a server yet. I was wondering if there are any guys from the aforementioned servers here. When I played I was quite young maybe 14 to 17. I played on Baja as "Jonny Dublani" (I know what a retarded name lol) I was a member of the Malagents until they disbanded and Metallica quit then after that I didn't really play much. On Lake Superior I played as Darius Gaiden and I was a member of The Knights who say Ni! and also of a great guild called 666 and before that I was a member of a guild called Jacks Merry Men of Britain or JMMOB. I have nothing but fond memories of those groups of guys and it really was a great part of my childhood hope to find some of those guys again.

Markus

Re: Any old school Baja or Lake Superior players here?

Post by Markus »

Pretty sure I didn't know you, but I played on Baja as Bar-d Simpson and Mag-e Simpson.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Played mostly has a dexxer (Don Xavier) on Lake Superior. But me and 3 of my school buddies (Chronic Lyre, Loki, Bryan) all played thieves sporting black sandals. We disbanded shortly after acquiring a stupid amount of wealth when trammel came on the scene.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Brules

Post by Brules »

Fellow Baja'er here.....was in JoV and hung out with the WTFMAN guys. /M\ was one hell of a guild. Lots of excellent PVP'ers.

I have a small you can live in till you get on your feet. See link below and/or PM me if intersted.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Long time Lake Superior player here. Gambit, Moloch, Bixby Legbone, etc. Started off in Valhalla Ravers. There's a mighty long thread on this forum of former Lake Superior players who are here now.