Requesting a player of NEW to be removed from his guild

Topics related to Second Age
Volga

Requesting a player of NEW to be removed from his guild

Post by Volga »

Stumbled across this guy in Destard who thought it was a good idea to steal mobs from other players. Swiftly killed him and his alt. Afterwards, he followed me around for about 5 minutes saying the most ridiculous things, including racist and homophobic comments. I have attached a screen shot of one thing in particular that was rather offensive to me.

I am sure this is not the type of player we want new members of this shard to be grouping with. Please remove "Mad Electrician" and "Mr Dube" from your guild.

[13:37] <volga> ban escoo imo
[13:37] * Anarcho sets mode: +b escoo!*18cfc6e3@gateway/web/freenode/ip.24.207.198.227

orevamp

Re: Requesting a player of NEW to be removed from his guild

Post by orevamp »

yep 13 yr old piece of shit for sure.

vintirex

Post by vintirex »

erics revenge?

deathbecomes

Post by deathbecomes »

Funny how u have no shots of u killin him or prior text to this happening.Since when are mobs just yours u cant steal them i call bs on ur crap journal screenshots where u trying make urself look like a saint. U killed him twice and what wanted him to go thank so so much?

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

well... he does have his heads - don't think you can get those without killing someone. archaic - chime in if I'm wrong (you would know)

lol

farnk

Post by farnk »

must be esco

Pac

Post by Pac »

Volga wrote:including racist and homophobic comments

So sensitive. What a wuss.

Volga

Post by Volga »

deathbecomes wrote:Funny how u have no shots of u killin him or prior text to this happening.Since when are mobs just yours u cant steal them i call bs on ur crap journal screenshots where u trying make urself look like a saint. U killed him twice and what wanted him to go thank so so much?
Nice first post, Mad Electrician. Thanks for the llama meat and heads. I placed them in my house.
[13:37] * Anarcho sets mode: +b escoo!*18cfc6e3@gateway/web/freenode/ip.24.207.198.227

Groucho

Post by Groucho »

No request from you have to be taken in consideration regarding the NEW guild...... if you cannot say why we should begin to think about it or are not able to understand why we will not even begin to think of it, then sorry, we cannot do anything for you.

.... ah yes, stop to take ppl for much stupid that they are. Because to think that to go kill a member and his alt, then wait for some reaction and go ask his guild to remove it as a member is just... hmmm, how to say, are you serious to have think that such a strategy would have work? are you really serious when you think that the others are not able to understand what you're trying? your plans are worth nothing.

If you want to do something smart enough for us to do such a thing, you will have to be way more imaginative than that. to do shit to someone is not enough. There will be no discussion in our guild about removing Mr Dube from the NEW member list.

Btw, thanks of your interest. :-) that's always a pleasure to see people to loose time trying to hate the others and to find solutions to be right about this.

Volga

Post by Volga »

Groucho wrote:No request from you have to be taken in consideration regarding the NEW guild...... if you cannot say why we should begin to think about it or are not able to understand why we will not even begin to think of it, then sorry, we cannot do anything for you.

.... ah yes, stop to take ppl for much stupid that they are. Because to think that to go kill a member and his alt, then wait for some reaction and go ask his guild to remove it as a member is just... hmmm, how to say, are you serious to have think that such a strategy would have work? are you really serious when you think that the others are not able to understand what you're trying? your plans are worth nothing.

If you want to do something smart enough for us to do such a thing, you will have to be way more imaginative than that. to do shit to someone is not enough. There will be no discussion in our guild about removing Mr Dube from the NEW member list.

Btw, thanks of your interest. :-) that's always a pleasure to see people to loose time trying to hate the others and to find solutions to be right about this.

Do you even English? Did you read my post? He was stealing mobs, that in itself isn't something a NEW player should be doing. The purpose of the NEW guild is for new players, right? Not to be assholes and run rampant like children. Yes, I killed him for stealing my mobs. Yes, I killed his alt because he came back and called me a "fag" repeatedly

Thanks for my interest? What in the actual fuck? Also, in what realm is it OK to insult someone's dead father? Some of you people are seriously sick.

Pac

Post by Pac »

OMG you're seriously nerdraging over yo mamma/yo daddy insults?

deathbecomes

Post by deathbecomes »

im not mad electrcian just think its funny ur like he called me a poophead ill make a forum post

Groucho

Post by Groucho »

I will see what hapened there with him.
Also, in what realm is it OK to insult someone's dead father?
if you felt that being insulting, i may understand. you still can talk with him, i think that sometimes it is better to talk than to stay on something like this. Usually, this kind of comment come from nerves and are not to be taken seriously, even hurtfull.
Some of you people are seriously sick.
I do not know, i do not have my license in psychiatry.

For my english, as you can maybe understand, this is not my mothertongue. my bad for not having such a good way to talk in good terms. i make some mistakes, trying to be understood in the best way i can.

My advice: Seriously, talk with him about that point, and say you took it badly and that it hurted you. The best for you both.

For the rest, we'll manage our guild as we can. Thanks to understand. i will do my parts on my side.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

moar

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

I would like to request Tara be kicked out of NEW for breaking my heart.

She is running away with Eric-.