my house got looted....

Topics related to Second Age
SumYungGi

my house got looted....

Post by SumYungGi »

Well my house just got looted while I was macroing my alchemist. I lost all my regs and everything else of value. I was told that if someone looted my house that it was recorded by the server admins.. I was wondering if the server admins can help me out. This is really aggravating and makes me want to quit playing

Malaikat

Re: my house got looted....

Post by Malaikat »

SumYungGi wrote:Well my house just got looted while I was macroing my alchemist. I lost all my regs and everything else of value. I was told that if someone looted my house that it was recorded by the server admins.. I was wondering if the server admins can help me out. This is really aggravating and makes me want to quit playing
What's the value of everything you had?

Also, lock your doors and read up on proper house security. I'd link you but I'm on my phone and CBA. Looting houses is part of the game and entirely legal. Admins don't log it and if they did they wouldn't make amends...

Part of what makes this game great is the realism and thrill of genuine risk. Don't take it for granted because to remove it destroys the entire thing.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

My house got looted when I first started too, luckily I got to witness it just before I was fully wiped of everything I owned. I found them a few days later, got to loot, and take their fkn heads. Still have em in my bank to remind me to secure my shit. :)

qwebirc41039

Post by qwebirc41039 »

yeah you should focus on getting revenge

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Don't take it to the heart, just lock up and keep playing. My house got looted and i lost everything and that was 3 years ago, I never found out who did it....
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

How much of each reg did you lose?

farnk

Post by farnk »

Lol I remember when my first house got looted. I'd be willing to give you some gold to help rebuild your stash. But its actually really easy to avoid getting looted.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

My house got looted, please donate to me.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

illmatic

Post by illmatic »

I never got house looted, but I can imagine how you feel. If you dont quit, I suggest reading about home security on the second age wiki.

farnk

Post by farnk »

Capitalist wrote:My house got looted, please donate to me.
i had like 500 each reg and 1 of each keg

not billions worth
;]

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

farnk wrote:
Capitalist wrote:My house got looted, please donate to me.
i had like 500 each reg and 1 of each keg

not billions worth
;]
Still equally as poor.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

SumYungGi

Post by SumYungGi »

I lost about 15 k shade and 2-3 k of everything else, its really the only thing of value I had in the house

SumYungGi

Post by SumYungGi »

Fanrk, i will take all the help I can get if you want to help. At least im not the only one this has happened to... I will most definitely read the house security fourm thoroughly to avoid being a dumb ass mark again.

Chaknor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Chaknor »

Make sure to use detect hidden after entering your house (100% success chance) / opening the door, as someone could be waiting to run in after you even if you are locking your doors. Also, your regs should be kept in a secure container (say "I wish to secure this"), to further deter would-be looters.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I recently looted a V^V house on fire island. I haven't been looted before, except for maybe people taking heads out of my decoy traps. (I guess people get mad and come back to claim the prize after they die)
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket