my house got looted....

Topics related to Second Age
Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: my house got looted....

Post by Aeris »

I noticed that exact phenomenon with currently placed patios (haven't tried yet with tower), Sultan, that the side of the door that becomes the "locked" side, is the side you first use the key on. So I had to "create a new set of keys" multiple times, before it finally said "that is locked, but useable from the inside" on the side of the door I wanted it to be on. It's semi-cool, because you can use your patio room, or North-East room as a secure room to gate from, if you want, and anyone that comes through, can't get to the NW room or patio room because the doors will be locked from the correct side.

If memory serves me right, you need to create new set of keys, move your character to the side of the door you want to be the INSIDE of the door, then double click main house key and target that door. It will create a new "iron key" (not gold key) for that door in your pack. Repeat for other doors.

*edit* just realized that Mikel123 already answered that back in January 2011 (see your original thread)
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next