[SOLD] Tower on grass North of the Bloody Plains! [SOLD]

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Bixby Legbone

[SOLD] Tower on grass North of the Bloody Plains! [SOLD]

Post by Bixby Legbone »

SB tower deed x 3.

As you can see from the photographs below, this tower is located in the Northern Territories just North of the Bloody Plains. This tower is also a few screens south of the newly established Dyx Event Tower where the crafting tournament was recently held. I saw little to no monster spawn in this home location.

Last edited by Bixby Legbone on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Tower on grass North of the Bloody Plains!

Post by Taboo »

What a joke and a lie.

There is plenty of spawn actually and besides that I highly suggest no one purchase housing from these idoc vultures.

They cant pvp or pvm so they camp idoc as a large group of vultures and then try to either hype or lower real estate accordingly.

Its the only way they play UO.

Loser game play imo.

At least I respect Eo, he can actually play.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Taboo wrote:What a joke and a lie.

There is plenty of spawn actually and besides that I highly suggest no one purchase housing from these idoc vultures.

They cant pvp or pvm so they camp idoc as a large group of vultures and then try to either hype or lower real estate accordingly.

Its the only way they play UO.

Loser game play imo.

At least I respect Eo, he can actually play.

[18:36] <Taboo> there is nothing inside that tower, i ghosted. know that any small you are able to place i wont be willing to buy and we wont have a business relationship anymore. you have enough pixels, that tower is Odd's. Dont be greedy and know that we are willing to fight

[20:43] <Taboo> vega you arent the only person with a red and a blue healer. we dont have to fight but i want that tower spot
[20:43] <Taboo> if you do place and are a dick, we really cant be cool anymore
[20:43] <Taboo> dont be greedy and selfish
[20:43] <Taboo> you can have the loot
[20:44] <Taboo> im not a hater but we want that plot for obvious reasons. IF we dont get it we arent buying it from idoc vulture peeps lol.

[20:49] <Taboo> you could just as easily move along, you dont need that spot
[20:49] <Taboo> you can have loot or whatever but you dont need that spot you are just being greedy at that point

[22:14] <Taboo> please lets not fight lol
[22:14] <Taboo> i have friends too bro, just let us have the spot and be a good sport
[22:15] <Taboo> please?

Total counts from killing Taboo: 27

:)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

Taboo wrote: There is plenty of spawn actually and besides that I highly suggest no one purchase housing from these idoc vultures.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

lol wow...This guy practically BEGS for the tower spot and then says its not worth anything. HAHAHAHA wow wow wow

Storx

Post by Storx »

Casey wrote:
Taboo wrote: There is plenty of spawn actually and besides that I highly suggest no one purchase housing from these idoc vultures.

can i be the vulture in the back with his wings open? he looks fierce and he's not doing much, which is pretty much how i roll.
[16:18] <jaygee> theres a nobs born every day storx

[09:50] <Gandalf[7thson]> if you guys can't handle that everyone who plays this game isn't a greasy nerd with a fat wife then I dont know what to tell you guys

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

Storx wrote:
Casey wrote:

can i be the vulture in the back with his wings open? he looks fierce and he's not doing much, which is pretty much how i roll.

I wanna be the one with his head tucked between his legs! That's my role when the pvp starts.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Dyne wrote:
Storx wrote:
Casey wrote:

I wanna be the one with his head tucked between his legs! That's my role when the pvp starts.
Lol. A+ responses. Excellent read. Would recommend this thread to friends and colleagues.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Wow, you only killed my AFK stealthers who had nothing on them.

You gained stat counts from it. How are you bragging?

I owned you every single one of you in pvp and got a power hally and a holiday bag among other things.

You guys drop like flies. Stop pretending otherwise.
Attachments
Avant Garde_12-14_22.02.jpg
Avant Garde_12-14_22.02.jpg (141.26 KiB) Viewed 952 times

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Simply put, no one should buy things from this small gaggle of loser players.

They get on other people's house posts and degrade their worth, then over price their own.

Not to mention lie about the spawn and other details.

[08:03] <Taboo> so vega is a player who thinks getting rich IG makes him cool and runs with a small pack of losers who have no pvp skill

[08:03] <Taboo> i get it now lol

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

We got every single item in the tower. You were hiding in your keep when it fell. Congrats, 27:1 kill ratio is actually kind of our thing.
Last edited by Capitalist on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

Didn't he kill storx while he was afk anyway? I wasn't there but that's what i was thinking lol Even so, he still lost and around here, people who lose, we call losers.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

I got several items on stealth bots.

Why do you think you are good? lol

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

[08:59] <Taboo> vega i murder you on the field. i dont need a tower. and im also over the convo concerning it
[08:59] <Vega> you're clearly over it :)
[08:59] <Vega> lemme know when you've killed me on the field
[08:59] <Vega> then you can say you've murdered me
[08:59] <Taboo> ok, lets go right now
[08:59] <Taboo> IRC champ
[08:59] <Vega> macroing on all 3 chars
[08:59] <Vega> you're honestly not worth it
[09:00] <Vega> stopping macros for u?
[09:00] <Vega> keke la
[09:00] <Taboo> vega you are like a rock in a shoe, but everyone has to have a niche i suppose
[09:00] <Taboo> im over that tower bro

Wonder

Post by Wonder »

Dibs on being the vulture not paying attention.
Kaivan wrote:Your overlord is here, and this thread is locked.
[04:34] <Vintirex> whats wrong? did it start saving again?

[03:02] <G[7thson]> anyone who knows pvp knows that using ghoul touch the whole fight isn't really pvp