[SOLD] North Britain Patio on mountain. [SOLD]

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Bixby Legbone

[SOLD] North Britain Patio on mountain. [SOLD]

Post by Bixby Legbone »

SB patio deed x 3.
BO no buyout listed at this time.

I have long considered housing this close to Brittannia's largest and most famous city to be among the most desirable real estate locations. I cannot recall the last time a house this close to Britain Graveyard was listed, excepting smalls of course. Britain graveyard is no more than a 20 second mounted-run distance. East Britain guard zone and Bank are a straight run South. North of the home, is a large mining enclave within the mountain. A large brick or 2-story L-shape can fit in this space as well. Immediately South of the home is the forest; without any homes obstructing the front yard area. In addition to gold, I accept silver as currency, and trades for the higher end rares such as plants, trophies, or the like.

Last edited by Bixby Legbone on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: North Britain Patio on mountain with mining enclave!

Post by Budner »

BTW that cave area would make an excellent dueling pit

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

sb
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Sold to private bidder! Sorry others and thanks for your interest, positive comments, and bids.

Still Standing

Re: [SOLD] North Britain Patio on mountain. [SOLD]

Post by Still Standing »

Damn, I really wanted this I would have paid more than the small bid. :(
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Return to “Housing”