Hello, UOSA. Just a reminder about trade safety.

Topics related to Second Age
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Hello, UOSA. Just a reminder about trade safety.

Post by GuardianKnight »

You may think that the person you normally speak to is just a swell guy/gal, but that isn't always the case. UOSA is a cult, based on the era accuracy of pvp, grief, and scams. Just because you think that a person is friendly, it doesn't mean they won't cheat you. Here are some tips to help you keep your things safe.

1. Always use a broker. If you are being rushed to complete a transaction, it usually means you are about to be screwed over. Be patient. A broker will be online at some point. A few hours can determine whether or not you end up with nothing.

2. In addition to a broker: Make a forum receipt of the transaction. Make them agree to your terms and trade. Quote their agreement statement in the next post (to avoid editing). This takes 1 minute out of your time and again will determine whether you end up with nothing.

3. Make the agreement in main irc chat as well. Save the log. If you're going to lose your stuff, you might as well get them banned from forums AND IRC. If you get cheated after this, you have done a great service to future deals for other people.

4. The guild of the person you are trading with does not determine how trustworthy the person is. People hide in good guy guilds all the time. Look at rules 1-3 for further action.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Re: Hello, UOSA. Just a reminder about trade safety.

Post by son »

Ignore this terrible post.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Populus

Post by Populus »

5. Never deal with GuardianKnight, not only will he scam you, but he will also find your e-mail adress and send you nudes once sometimes twice a week.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Populus wrote:5. Never deal with GuardianKnight, not only will he scam you, but he will also find your e-mail adress and send you nudes once sometimes twice a week.
I just thought that was his value add.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Just a second reminder: This is Second Age Discussion and not the trash talk section. Seems you have strayed from your homes.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

This entire thread is superfluous.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

son wrote:This entire thread is superfluous.
No, we have an influx of newer people coming in.

I am also being told of quite a few people being scammed lately. Therefore, people need a reminder that it isn't all sunshines and rainbows with friendship sprinkles, here.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

I could scam someone even if they followed your tactful advice, per usual your intentions are good but you still are a dunce.