Whats up with this guy?? (five)

Topics related to Second Age
Rik Smits

Whats up with this guy?? (five)

Post by Rik Smits »

This guy (five) is chilling in Brit by the Inn and looking pretty wicked. I have never seen this guy, anyone know what he is there for?
Attachments
Five.jpg
Five.jpg (114.2 KiB) Viewed 1441 times

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Whats up with this guy?? (five)

Post by Ohm »

For the ongoing November 5th Event.. have you noticed the added building in East Brit?
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Rik Smits

Post by Rik Smits »

Oh OK I have never noticed that guy before. Does he do anything special?

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

When you walk near him he gives you an initial firecracker and says 'I see no reason the gun powder treason should ever be forgot'
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy »

Still trying to crack the code on this stuff. A week ago, I went so far as to take some of the firecrackers from five to a strange building I found east of Destard (if I recall correctly)... I forget what it was called, but it looks UO:R-era in build and says something like an elf firework factory. I set the fireworks off in the factory, outside the factory, dropped them on the static corpses there. Nada. Part of me wants to believe that there is a riddle to be solved, but I'm probably just a sucker.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Oh cmon guys! Five is just a normal fella like the rest of us. He isn't doing anything out of the ordinary. Sure, he dresses a little above our paygrade, but he's a good guy, nonetheless!

If you would like to just have a political conversation with an intelligent guy, just walk up and say hi to Five!
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson